Xojo Developer Retreat Updates

We currently have registrations for the Xojo Developer Retreat from 5 countries. Remember that the price will be increasing May 15th, so register early to get the best price and it also really helps us with planning!

Don’t forget that the call for speakers is now open, so send over any session ideas you have by June 1! Speakers get in free :slight_smile: We have already accepted several session proposals and will be making announcements about speakers and sessions soon.

Anyone else really looking forward to the Xojo Developer Retreat? :grin:

6 Likes

:raised_hand:

6 Likes

I can’t wait! It’s been way too long and I’m so looking forward to it!

2 Likes

I can’t wait. Wishing see you all there! Sure we will have lots of fun (technical and non-technical).

2 Likes

Flights and hotel booked, so see you soon!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone!

2 Likes

2 Likes

See you soon!, it will be epic to be traveling again and meet you all in person :partying_face:

3 Likes

@Ricardo_Cruz I’m looking forward to meeting you in person too!

And catching up with everyone - it’s been far, far too long! I’m also really happy to finally do our event in Nashville!

6 Likes

Agreed, it’ll be great to see everyone in person finally :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m booked and ready to go! It’s going to be great to meet the community at last.

4 Likes

I’m in the St. Louis area, and am seriously considering making the trip. I might have come in 2020, but of course COVID.

One of our considerations at the moment is whether my wife comes with me, but I am not sure what there will be for a “plus one” to do–except shop. :slight_smile:

…and eat, and drink and listen to lots of music and visit the zoo and the museums and… It’s the bachelorette party capitol of the US so just watching other drunk women parting is fun too.

Normally when I drag my wife to a Xojo Dev Conference she finds tons of things to do wherever we are including doing the Hotel Spa…

2 Likes

I might just go to the spa. I could use some pampering. :smiley:

1 Like

We do have some guest passes if she wants to join us for meals. We have a few others who are bringing spouses but we do have a limited quantity of guest passes.

If she likes exploring, the hotel is walking distance to many attractions as well.

3 Likes

Wish I could as I would love to meet all of you, I just cannot afford travel now

1 Like

Great to see a few more registrations come in today! It’s going to be nice to see you all!

That included me. Doesn’t look like the schedule will work for wifey, though (I had originally assumed this was a weekend thing, till I looked closer.)

I’ve used RB/RS/Xojo from day one. I look forward to finally meeting other members of the community.

2 Likes

Finally - an event that’s driving distance form my home and … I’ll be in Amsterdam!

Make sure that the Country Music Hall of Fame is on the list of things to visit (even if you’re not a Country Music fan).

:cry:

1 Like

Future Jerry: Wifey IS coming :slight_smile:

3 Likes