XDC London

The store is very nice! And if you go to the station early enough you don’t need to stand in line to take the photo… but you don’t get to use the trolley!

2 Likes

If you plan to go to HPW, we aware that it is HUGE and will take you hours to see it all (fast walk ~2 hours, slow walk ½ day, stopping/reading/eating/drinking all day).

2 Likes

Another XDC registration from Sweden! There’s still time to save $100 when you register by this Saturday!

Less than a month to go :grinning:

4 Likes

And another one from the UK

4 Likes

@Dana_Brown how many are registered at this time?

Look forward to meet in London next week.
I will be traveling with Eurostar, straight from Amsterdam Central Station to St. Pancras International.

4 Likes

We’ll also take the tunnel.
See you there!

We (my wife and I) travel by train too. The Eurostar train from Rotterdam. We arrive in London on Tuesday in the morning.

1 Like

Lucky guys.!!!
Have a nice and safe trip. Enjoy.!!!
I was traveling to London every year but my last visit was 2019. :frowning:

I’ll be flying from Tenerife to Madrid, and then London.

Train is definitely something you miss when living that far :joy:

See you all there!

1 Like

Time to pack.
Anything special to bring to the conference?
I could bring some MBS pens at least.

1 Like

German beer for the Americans! LOL

Apparently, liquids (and so beers) are prohibited in planes (and that started in the Airport)…

You can take beer and wine with you, just put it in the checked luggage.

and wrapped it up safely… my brother bought some red wine back from Australia to Malaysia many years ago

We have arrived and are really looking forward to meeting everyone! Next stop today, Fish & Chips.

Don’t forget to power your power plug adapters.
UK has different ones than US and Rest of Europe.

1 Like

Power adapters, passport, toothbrush… All these items will be on your packing list made with Packr. (Made with Xojo, needless to say :smiley:)

Three months free Premium access :gift: for all Xojo forum members. Send me an email using the “Contact us” form in the app.

8 Likes

We arrived yesterday and we look forward to seeing everyone tonight at the bar.

2 Likes

I have just checked in.

Heads up for all attendees, especially the non-Americans:

1. Firstly, use the WiFi promotional code to get onto the WiFi, rather than the Guest WiFi, as I think it is faster.
  2. Secondly, the American spelling of ‘honor’ is used in the promotional code, not the usual ‘honour’.
1 Like