XDC London

Two more registrations from the UK came in this morning! As a reminder the early bird price of $475 is available until Jan 9!

3 Likes

I’m coming and hopefully speaking too!

8 Likes

Another registration this morning from Sweden!

Now we have attendees from:
Canada, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and USA.

2 Likes

I’ve booked my hotel.

I decided to stay at the Pullman a hundred metres or so up the road as the reviews for the Hilton are really not very favourable. Shame as it’s nice to mingle at breakfast, etc but I figure I’m only a short walk away so I should still be able to engage in the social activities.

1 Like

@GarryPettet I have stayed several times at the Hilton and found it very comfortable, never had any issues.

The Pullman is indeed very close and also a nice hotel in a good location.

1 Like

I enjoyed the Hilton last time I was in London. The bartender was friendly and the location was excellent! What more could a lady ask for?

4 Likes

I’ll be there ! Really eager to see the conferences ! Do you think there will be one on web 2.0 ? Like a conference to show all the do’s and don’t on Xojo web 2.0 ?

See you :slight_smile:

Jean-Maurice (from Montreal, Canada)

2 Likes

Booked in and ready to go :slight_smile:

For any Sherlock fans Speedy’s Cafe is just 400 yards away and offers a full English breakfast for about 1/3 price of the Hilton’s continental.

We booked our train and the hotel.

It’ll be Ambassadors, which was a bit cheaper and had some breakfast included.

2 Likes

We plan to post the sessions list in the next couple of weeks!

Sounds neat! FYI - breakfast is included in the rate at the Hilton.

Excellent - looking forward to catching up with you and Stefanie!

My wife and I are heading over from Texas to go to XDC! We are really excited.

5 Likes

Several more registrations have come in! We now have people coming from:

Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom & the United States

There is still time to register, save $100 when you sign up now! View the sessions list here.

51 days to go!

7 Likes

Looking forward to it. See you all there.

7 Likes

I would be interested in going as a group. My wife and I have never been to London and I’m a big Harry Potter fan. Would anyone else be interest in that?

Just saw tickets to WG Studios Harry Potter must be bought in advance.

Another registration just came in from Mexico! Now we have people joining us from:

• Austria
  • Belgium
  • Canada
  • France
  • Germany
  • Mexico
  • The Netherlands
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

There is still time to save $100 on your registration when you sign up by April 1st.
https://www.xojo.com/xdc

4 Likes

I can totally recommend that.
I’ve been there 3 times, and my son was one of the Interactors there for a few years.
They do sometimes allow walk-ins, but booking in advance is preferred.
Tip: ineract with the interactors… they have the power to bring oddities out of storage for you in person - stuff like Riddle’s diary not directly on show, for example.

There is also a Potter shop in King’s Cross , where you cant QUITE find platform 9.3/4, but you can pose pushing a trolley through a wall.

breakfast is included in the rate at the Hilton.
The breakfast at the Hilton is great… :slight_smile:

1 Like