XDC 2020 Boston?

If it happens in the Boston area I would definitely go as I live in the area and would not have to pay for flight or lodging! After 19ish years of using Xojo it would be interesting for sure!

• Karen

It would be great to meet you!

I voted Texas as I’m in California and ready to speak Klingon in person to Kem :stuck_out_tongue:

if we are talking Boston then my vote to have XDC at sam adams brewery :slight_smile:

[quote=435352:@Karen Atkocius]If it happens in the Boston area I would definitely go as I live in the area and would not have to pay for flight or lodging! After 19ish years of using Xojo it would be interesting for sure!

• Karen[/quote]

only took me 11 before I made my first one this year.

Kicking my self for not going prior years :frowning:

[quote=435368:@Rich Hatfield]only took me 11 before I made my first one this year.

Kicking my self for not going prior years :([/quote]
It was really nice to talk to you IN PERSON! We hope you’ll join us again :slight_smile:

You know I don’t… I can’t… I’m not… Yeah, that sounds good.

But Boston. Technically I could drive.

@Alyssa Foley might be the one you really want to talk to…

BBQ at Kem’s place the first night! Bring your swim trunks!

What changed in the planning?
I mean you always told the northern states are expensive!?

Boston is a direct flight for me.

• Technically I could drive 3+ hours.

Not that time of year!!!

[quote=435376:@Christian Schmitz]What changed in the planning?
I mean you always told the northern states are expensive!?

Boston is a direct flight for me.[/quote]
They are, in general. But we will go wherever the most people will go, of the locations that will meet our criteria. Of course, we cannot promise we can get a spot, but it really helps to know the first preference and I’ll try to make it happen!

This year was ALMOST on Boston. We found a great location, but unfortunately their availability was too limited. So it is possible, we just need to know the preference…

2 words: PARTY BUS!

This topic has somehow gone sideways on me…

Here’s a link to the results page if you want to follow along.

I just happened to be in Boston earlier this year, so I’ve been my usual awkward self and voted for Texas.

Say, can we vote more than once? Let me start my bot…

But than you may end up with 5000 votes for a city and Dana is disappointed if only 50 sign up…