Today iOS will ship to Alpha-testers

After all, it’s the last day in May. And I can’t imagine Xojo missing that deadline, 2 days before WWDC (and 7 years after the introduction of the iPhone).

http://www.xojo.com/blog/en/2014/04/xdc-2014-recap-1.php

How do you know that it hasn’t already been released? We can’t talk about such things.

One day to wait before beta… ??? :wink:

Let us keep fingers crossed. It has been a long wait…

Not necessarily. In release cycles Betas are available when Alphas are deemed ready to evolve. There’s no way to know what milestones a company considers necessary to turn an alpha into a beta but they’d need to be hit before it’s available. I assume one of these is specific deadlines but the date mentioned above refers to the alpha, not the betas.

I had never thought of releases as pokemon, but now I can’t take it off my head :smiley:

It’s a joke Eduardo… We all know by using RS and Xojo since a few years that they never be at time. Maybe one day !!
At XDC, as say Vincent, they tell that alpha was in may, and beta in june… that’s why I say “One day to wait before beta” :slight_smile:

[quote=93851:@Valdemar De SOUSA]It’s a joke Eduardo… We all know by using RS and Xojo since a few years that they never be at time. Maybe one day !!
At XDC, as say Vincent, they tell that alpha was in may, and beta in june… that’s why I say “One day to wait before beta” :)[/quote]

One day to start waiting for the beta :smiley:

How do you know I’m not an alpha-tester?

Because it doesn’t say “iOS Alpha Testers” in your name line like Tim’s does :slight_smile:

The appearance of the title “IOS Alpha Testers” for some members is a definite indication that iOS Xojo is leaving the vaporware status :slight_smile:

Exciting times indeed.

I have no problem if it is not coming today and we have a free weekend :slight_smile:

What is a weekend? Is is one of your plugins? :wink:

Is is ???
That just ruined my OCD-free day :frowning:

Well, plugins can improve your weekends :slight_smile:

ThanksGodItsFridayMBS :wink:

There was me thinking it was a mythical being, like a Unicorn… So if weekends exist… Do Unicorns?

I have seen Unicorns in the TV, so they have to exist! :slight_smile:

Dora The Explorer thinks so (and my kids). :slight_smile:

I saw lots of Unicorns, (the last time I ate some mushrooms)!?!?