Today iOS will ship to Alpha-testers

If they are on Bible, they surely exist. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job+39%3A9-12&version=KJV

Unicorns, leprechauns, faeiries, and “short work weeks” - all myths

Bruce - how did we get from iOS to Unicorns?? :slight_smile:

Mushrooms.

Far out :wink:

someone mentions mushrooms & conversations just go all to hell

IF $feeling=„Boredom“ OR $feeling=„Mania_for_Cleaning“ THEN
kitchen(„clean_up“)
dishes(„wash_up“, “dry“, “place_into_cupboard“)
Rubbish(„put_out“)
hoover_up(„home_room“())
bathroom(„clean_out“)
ELSE
put_biscuits_on_flatware(„selection“(
))
decant_claret()
ENDIF
enjoy(*)

now you’ve ruined the conversation by mentioning wine … ick !

can’t drink the stuff at all - I think in 30 years of dating & marriage I’ve had about 1 oz of champagne at my wedding and parents 50th wedding anniversary

I seem to be allergic to the tannins and get a splitting headache just sniffing a cork

Now back to mushrooms and other such recreational hallucinogens :slight_smile:

Badgers like mushrooms!

Patrick - that bloody video just freaked me out !!!

You should check out the ten hour version.

Patrick, do you remember the football version? It was my favorite - it was for the European Cup, many years ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w_vz8SdxUM

Scary Mary !

Don’t remember that one - but I hate football so can’t say anyone would have sent that one to me :wink:

I hate football, unicorns and dancing badgers - BUT love mushrooms (open and closed cup) :slight_smile:

eat the wrong mushrooms and you will find yourself attempting to play leap-frog with a unicorn…

I always play safe and only eat Closed Cup mushrooms from the supermarket :slight_smile:

I think most would hate badgers after you see what nasty little beasts they can be.

At least they can run Linux!

And likely a secret version of OS X.

[quote=94297:@Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira]At least they can run Linux!
And likely a secret version of OS X.[/quote]
Well YOU can try the install - I’ll find a live one & send it your way so it won’t spoil on the trip
Just be careful getting it out of the small steel crate - they bite :stuck_out_tongue: