Thanks for the last 11 years, Greg!

After working with us for 11 years, Xojo Engineer Greg O’Lone has decided to move into a different field and industry. We have all really enjoyed working with Greg and wish him well in his new endeavor.

We have posted a job ad and we are looking for a new engineer to join the team to work on the web framework. You can read/apply here.

We do not allow discussion of internal Xojo matters on our forum, please use this topic and join us in wishing Greg all the best.

Thanks, Greg, for your many years as a valued team member!

29 Likes

@Greg_O_Lone, I really appreciated your contributions. I’m sure you’ll excel in the new position and wish you the best.

8 Likes

Thanks for all your help @Greg_O_Lone wishing you all the best for the future.

4 Likes

I wish you all the best in your new endeavor @Greg_O_Lone

4 Likes

Thanks for the all the hard work Greg, I wish you all the best for your future endeavours.

4 Likes

Best of luck @Greg_O_Lone :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Greg. I fill bad you leave the Xojo team. You were active and helpful in the forum, and I’m sure you were in Xojo development too.
All the best for you next professional life.

4 Likes

Best of luck @Greg_O_Lone
Thanks for all your help

2 Likes

All the best to you @Greg_O_Lone

Thank you for all your patience and your contributions to Xojo and the filling of many knowledge gaps :nerd_face:

2 Likes

@Greg_O_Lone
thanks and have fun with your new challenges.

2 Likes

Thank you for your contributions over the years. All the best in your new endeavor!

3 Likes

Greg has been a fantastic resource for Xojo and the community for a very very long time. He’ll be missed, but I wish him all the best luck and success with his new opportunity. Thanks for everything, @Greg_O_Lone!

5 Likes

@Greg_O_Lone - I really appreciated all the hard work you did for all of us.

3 Likes

Thanks for your contributions and assistance, @Greg_O_Lone.
Wishing you all the best for your future endeavors.

4 Likes

Cheers @Greg_O_Lone and good luck with your new endeavors.

3 Likes

Who’s gonna replace Greg as Xojo’s Mac developer?

1 Like

They are looking for it right now.

Dana BrownXojo, Inc.

5h

Join the Xojo Team! We have a job opening for a Xojo Engineer - Web Framework. Read the job description and apply here .

Sam said Mac, not Web.

Whatever, he will be missed. Trying to put Xojo web together while fixing hundreds of other not related bugs, was a tiresome mission.

Wish the best for him and family.

2 Likes

Buena suerte @Greg_O_Lone!

2 Likes

@Greg_O_Lone Thanks a million or your work.

You were very active on the forum, we will miss you a lot.

Good luck with your new challenges.

2 Likes