Question, is there a bug list of components and classes?

Does anyone know if there is an updated list (perhaps made by users) of bugs on components, classes, etc. What does xojo have (possibly the latest versions)?

to look for feedback you become stupid, and perhaps if instead there was a list that is also updated by users, before using a version or component take a peek at the bugs known (and reported by users ) and maybe not risk entering an infinite loop for the resolution of the problems that then arise .

Unfortunately, to my knowledge there is not. In a post I published a few weeks ago I proposed to categorize the various bugs by classes (e.g. with additional tags etc) in the future web version of the feedback. Unfortunately that post was completely ignored so I can’t tell you if something like that is planned.

1 Like

You could still try to do it, there are many potential tools, from a fb page made on purpose, to the use of a forum other than this one. after all, I am personally noticing that the technical support for those who have an active license is technically non-existent, or does not respond, or replies indicating ineffective solutions. the easiest way could be to make a facebook group where you can create a post with tags for each control or class and queue reports and any solutions … after all it would be useful for everyone to avoid wasting time in developing projects that will then suffer a stop due to unsolved but perhaps known problems I doubt that xojo will ever make an integration of this kind, it would be admitting and highlighting the problems of their product too blatantly and it would be counterproductive

1 Like

I think this work from users outside the xojo team is almost impossible. At least 10 cases of feedback per day are published in my opinion. In addition, we can only see the last 150 cases, unless we have to search for tickets by category one by one. Then we should differentiate them for “old” bugs of the pre 2020 ide, with api 1.0/2.0, web 1.0/2.0 etc…

1 Like