OmegaBundle 2018 ends 10th September

With any trouble, please contact Lynn Fredricks at lynn.fredricks / gmail.com with your questions.

Seth Ober, I originally came to the same conclusion. I have purchased the bundle a number of times in the past years and really didn’t need to purchase the whole bundle again but when the latest announcement came in that the bundle was being continued for a couple more weeks, I decided to purchase again. I had troubles purchasing in the past years as well and had struggled to get the purchase completed. When I had issues this year, I tried to resolve the issues several times and finally got frustrated and gave up.

I understand that I can go back through my emails and find an address to contact Lynn Fredricks but why should I have to chase someone to give them money for a product that they are sending me ads about. If I’m on your mailing list, why would you put me on a list that would block me from purchasing the very product that you are sending me an announcement about?

The vendors of the original products should be making sure that the offer is working correctly by monitoring the site, it’s lose of revenue for them after all.

It was sent to trisha’s gmail address a long time ago.

Please submit a trouble ticket to the Paradigma Software website and Ill insert the serialization there, in case it ended up being spam filtered.

Sorry you are having this problem. You can also contact us via our Facebook page, which is shared between our various offices. That’s a new error of which I am not familiar. Contact us on FB and we’ll get it taken care of. Or just message me about what combination of Studio & Server you want (pick and OS for each) and I can send you a paypal payment request and add it to your account.

Every one of the vendors has a different serialization and deployment system. It gets processed on a single site (ours), then notices get sent out to the participating vendors and we ask for at least three business days. Sometimes it takes longer. A few of us are never far from the office, but I know a few of the vendors also are traveling or involved with events.

MaxProg is new this year. The system is set up so that we get copies of the Ultimate Email bundle serials, so if you don’t get it in a reasonable time, just post a trouble ticket to Paradigma’s site and Ill make sure it is there.

[quote=401619:@Lynn Fredricks]It was sent to trisha’s gmail address a long time ago.

Please submit a trouble ticket to the Paradigma Software website and Ill insert the serialization there, in case it ended up being spam filtered.[/quote]
do you mean it come in NOT as a separate email

Lynn sends out the MaxProg’s license keys.
So you should have got it from him.

[quote=401660:@Christian Schmitz]Lynn sends out the MaxProg’s license keys.
So you should have got it from him.[/quote]
i will check now… maybe i did not notice
EDIT: just check again… i have the serial for the server etc but nothing regarding maxprog.
EDIT AGAIN: i check the spam folder and found the email. thanks everyone

[quote=401660:@Christian Schmitz]Lynn sends out the MaxProg’s license keys.
So you should have got it from him.[/quote]

Ill qualify this - I don’t actually send out the keys, but we have a way to trigger those MaxProg keys to be sent to the end buyer, and I get a copy of them just in case there is an issue. They aren’t attached to the Paradigma Software email with the (many) Valentina keys and server file.

thanks everyone… found the email with the key… it is indeed in the spam folder…

Just glad it worked out, no worries.

I found two accounts - please try tdguimond again which is the one you used last year.

We’ve started the final count down for Omegabundle for Xojo 2018 - starting at 15.

Buy now ($399.99) on the Paradigma Software website…

Don’t miss out on this, folks. This is a wonderful package, and you won’t see these vendors offering these products at the these prices for at least another year.

Even if you prefer to create your own solutions, having backups in your toolkit is always worthwhile when it’s such a steal.

Just 10 days left for Omegabundle for Xojo 2018 - if you have free time over the Labor Day Weekend, you might want to go through our extensive list of offerings this year to see just what a great deal this is.

9 days left

Celebrate Labor Day, and give a gift to yourself! Only 7 days left to #Omebundle to expire! Don’t miss this opportunity and save 89% buying the main products, plug-ins and resources for every Xojo Developer, with a super-discounted price! www.omegabundle.net

Just five days left for Omegabundle for Xojo 2018!

Don’t blow it off - look through our list of inclusions and I think you’ll begin to imagine the new ways in which you can extend your current project or product.

Just three days left to get the Omegabundle! Thousands of dollars of Xojo tools and add-ons for pennies on the dollar.

Note that existing xDev Magazine subscribers get their subscriptions extended for a year with the purchase of the bundle. New subscribers get a subscription and a nice collection of back issues, so it’s a great way to check out the magazine.

Hi, does anyone have any idea when the Omegabundle ends?

Please look on the title of this thread. Thanks.