OmegaBundle 2018 ends 10th September

Thanks Marc. Got it.

End date posted: 2 Weeks left.

Who wants to be the first to sign up for the Xojo conference in Munich?

OmegaBundle contains a discount coupon and I wonder who is the first to come and bring two coupons…

Ends Monday.

I hope everyone got the keys.
Nobody missed to order?

i did not go any key for Ultimate e-mail Toolkit yet

I missed to order

If I remember correctly that one took a while to come through…

only 4 product has arrived to my email.

MBS
Graffitisuite
HTMLColorizer
Valentina

Hi Ronaldo,

GuancheMOS key is in the same email you received. Can you confirm, please?

[quote=399329:@ronaldo florendo]only 4 product has arrived to my email.

MBS
Graffitisuite
HTMLColorizer
Valentina[/quote]

It can take three business days for all licenses to be sent. If you ordered from the 1st, then don’t panic until the end of day Monday the 6th.

@Pedro Ivan Tellez Corella, you can order now as it was extended for you.

I still not receiving some item from omegabundle 2018 until today.

Guanchemos Protection
Email Toolkit

Hopefully, the provider can send it to me thru my registered email. Thank you

Hi Ronaldo,

You have the serial number for registering GuancheMOS in the same email you received HTMLColorizer.

Of course, you can always download the current version of the GuancheMOS plugin from this link

Than kyou!

Don’t forget to get the updates to GraffitiSuite Desktop and all of the Valentina products as they were all updated this week.

In the past I have purchased the Omega bundle. This year all I get is an error message that says “user doesn’t have access to private area”. There doesn’t seem to be any way to contact them. It puts the item in my shopping cart but I can’t check out, I just get the access private area error.

I have my user id and password but those only gave me the above error. I tried to create a new account but the site wont let me, I tried resetting my password but it doesn’t change anything I still get the same error message.

I can’t open a ticket but I can’t login so that doesn’t work.

Got frustrated and gave up.

Hey Tim! You and me both! I was on the fence on this year’s bundle since I already had licenses for most of the stuff I was interested in… Ran into a problem logging in and trying to reset the password, and eventually just gave up…

For those who don’t already have most of the stuff in the bundle, I’d highly recommend it. Just make sure to keep your login info for the online store set in stone in your personal records so that you don’t run into any issues trying to make additional purchases in the future!

2 weeks later and nothing from him

Have you tried to contact them directly?

(I agree with you that this is not handled appropriately)