Omegabundle 2014

at least till Christmas.

Anyway, we will announce the end as always.

The Paradigma Software website was just relaunched. If you are having trouble claiming your omegabundle products, then please register there and use the tech support and select > Registration, and let us know your OS choice for Valentina Studio and Valentina Server.

Do the Valentina licenses in OmegaBundle only apply to a single O/S?

I just took the plunge. Seems worth it for Valentina and xDev alone … m.u.f.f. notwithstanding … :wink:

So I purchased the Omega Bundle this morning and all I hear is crickets…

No response from anyone all day.

Hi Jon,
It can take up to 48 hours for each vendor to process the Omegabundle purchases.

You should start receiving serial numbers within the next few hours.

I thought I was the only one!

Well, I get orders sent to me once a day in a batch. It’s not real time this year.

Michael, I got your order and send license keys for MBS products. But it looks like you used wrong name in order…

Me, I’m sooo much waiting for the XDev download links. This alone was worth the price for me. Way above 48 hrs. I need patience, urgently!

It took about 36 hours for me to start getting d/l and license info. It’s coming …

OK. In the past it was right away. This year it’s 24hours+ and no response - not even a “Thank you for purchasing the 2014 Omega Bundle” Just an e-mail from PayPal.

The Valentina DB ADK for Xojo included in this Omegabundle includes all three: Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.

We always ask not to panic for 48 business hours. Some of the participants are located in the USA, but we have several in different parts of the world.

http://www.omegabundle.com/faq-for-this-omegabundle-xojo-2014/212-where-is-my-software

In previous years, we used Esellerate for processing - it was fairly problematic in the past, but there were several benefits. We even had a grandfathered in rate. Then DR swallowed Esellerate, and its support became horrible (they stopped publishing their support resources, we got too many “huh?” type responses wasting time, etc), and they jacked the rate. Most of the long time participants in Omegabundle had had enough.

This year, we are using Paypal. Vendors get an alert the next business day, and then everyone processes as appropriate.

Omegabundle just happened to coincide with a massive site replacement we did at Paradigma Software. Otherwise we might have pushed it all through our own site.

But never mind, it will arrive. Just received the XDEV links. If you would excuse me for the next two months now please?

[quote=153735:@Lynn Fredricks]We always ask not to panic for 48 business hours. Some of the participants are located in the USA, but we have several in different parts of the world.

http://www.omegabundle.com/faq-for-this-omegabundle-xojo-2014/212-where-is-my-software

In previous years, we used Esellerate for processing - it was fairly problematic in the past, but there were several benefits. We even had a grandfathered in rate. Then DR swallowed Esellerate, and its support became horrible (they stopped publishing their support resources, we got too many “huh?” type responses wasting time, etc), and they jacked the rate. Most of the long time participants in Omegabundle had had enough.

This year, we are using Paypal. Vendors get an alert the next business day, and then everyone processes as appropriate.

Omegabundle just happened to coincide with a massive site replacement we did at Paradigma Software. Otherwise we might have pushed it all through our own site.[/quote]

Thanks, Lynn. That is helpful.

and Jon your order just came through :slight_smile:

Yes, it did. I just got about 3 or 4 different e-mails!

Ive posted a thread over on the Paradigma website for asking questions specifically about Paradigma products in the bundle.