New pricing?

just read in changes list:

• Release introduces new single platform desktop license.
  • Release introduces new Xojo Enterprise license that includes all licenses, priority support, 8 hours of custom Xojo training, and more.

also I see on store that you can now spend much more money for an Enterprise license.
Any more details on that? Especially what 1 day custom training is?

https://xojo.com/store/enterprisefaq.php

Thanks. Missed that.

New pricing is excellent. A cheaper option on the low end (single-platform desktop license) to bring in more hobbyists plus at the top end we have a new license for those who rely on Xojo in-house - 8 hours custom video training, pretty great.

seems like he store has the pricing wrong on the new license. single platform desktop is suppose to be $99 but the buy button has it at $299.

The Buy for $299 buttons are to add Database and/or Console. The Buy button at the bottom is for purchasing the specific Xojo licenses, which seem to be working as expected for me.

ok maybe it is just confusing (to me).

Im a also a little bit confused.
I seem to have 3 licenses:

1. Desktop
  2. Database
  3. Console

My version of Xojo (2013r3.1) has expired.

How much would I need to pay in order to renew, bearing in mind that I now only want to make OS X apps which use an SQLite database?

[quote=106496:@Richard Summers]Im a also a little bit confused.
I seem to have 3 licenses:

1. Desktop
  2. Database
  3. Console

My version of Xojo (2013r3.1) has expired.

How much would I need to pay in order to renew, bearing in mind that I now only want to make OS X apps which use an SQLite database?[/quote]
Send an email to custserv@xojo.com.

I see that Database and Console vanished. Are they now fused into the new subscription model?

Not that I think I would ever go single platform, but for single platform the DB and console licenses seem awfully expensive relatively speaking. For single platform $100 each would seem more in line…

That said my guess is Xojo Inc really would prefer to sell multi-platform licenses, and thus despite the single platform desktop price, those prices for DB and console.

Thanks - Done :slight_smile:

No. They’re available as add-ons within each column.

Wow, console is up to $300?

Noticed it later. But I’m logged in and prices shows up as a new buy, not an upgrade.

Hi Rick,

If you already have Console or Database you can see the renewal pricing using the link to renewals from the store. The chart shows new license pricing only.

The price of Console did not change with this release.

The price for a single desktop version is very appealing ! :slight_smile:

They raised it awhile back.

I was logged in and IN the store. rs. https://www.xojo.com/store

It’s confusing. The guys should review the code and make it context sensitive (new user / current logged customer) and give “Purchase/renew buttons” accordingly, right from the /store.