My Apps don't start correctly since a while?!

My plist has NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription and NSCameraUsageDescription which where required even when i didn’t use them. I only use the camera for Qrcode.

Do you access http/tcp connections? If so, locally or remotely? And do these servers have ipv6 and ipv4 addresses? In their dns?

Are you using IOSKit.UIImagePickerController or IOSPicturePicker?

I had some issue with going to the background in the PictureTaken event of UIImagePickerController. I was using NSUserdefaults in that event.

I moved to IOSPicturePicker and the problem went away. For my needs this fixed the issue.

i don’t use http/tcp connections.
i use iOSPicturePicker instead of iOSKit.UIImagePickerController.

Here is a question: How do i remove revoked certificates and certificates not in Keychain from Xcode?

[quote=430451:@Hans-Jürgen Müller]i don’t use http/tcp connections.
i use iOSPicturePicker instead of iOSKit.UIImagePickerController.

Here is a question: How do i remove revoked certificates and certificates not in Keychain from Xcode?[/quote]

If you remove them from your keychain, they should be removed (not invsible) from XCode too (they may apear grey as they are still on apple’s servers in your developer acount).

You can try to remove the Mobile Provisioning profiles from you device:

• Open Xcode
  • Go to Devcies and connect your iPhone or iPad
  • Right click the iPhone or iPad and click show profiles"" or so.
  • Select one and click the “-” button.

Then you may reinstall usign Xcode preferences, accounts and click “Download manual profiles”

Here is one interesting document from ohanaware( @Sam Rowlands ) may be able to assist some more tracking this down.
https://ohanaware.com/support/v5Pages/purge_and_reinstall_codesigning_identities.html

After deleting all certificates, creating new ones, creating new mobile provisions, restarting my mac several times there is no success. The only thing that might be interesting is that i could only load the Development profile in Xcode, the distribution profile couldn’t be installed.

I’m really tired to try and error this stupid problem without knowing exactly whats going on.
Thanks everybody for their patience and help.

Hans-Jürgen… Are you able to build and run one of the simple Xojo iOS example projects… the TipCalculator for example?

No, same behavior on my real device.

[quote=430464:@Hans-Jürgen Müller]After deleting all certificates, creating new ones, creating new mobile provisions, restarting my mac several times there is no success. The only thing that might be interesting is that i could only load the Development profile in Xcode, the distribution profile couldn’t be installed.

I’m really tired to try and error this stupid problem without knowing exactly whats going on.
Thanks everybody for their patience and help.[/quote]

Distribution profile ships with the IPA file so you won’t see it.

Do you have Xcode 10.2 or 10.1?

Xcode 10.1 (10B61)
Could it be a problem on my iPhone X?

I installed the app on a new iPhone7 from my wife, and it works!!!
So this must be an issue with my iPhoneX, but now i’m as clever as before ;-))
The iPhone has to be updated now to iOS 12.2, after that i’ll check it again.

Oh sorry, the iPhone is an 6s, with iOS 11.4.1 installed and now Updating …

Update installed, now iOS 12.2.
The app works NOT anymore!
I Build the app again installed it on the phone with a new version-number: doesn’t work, same behavior as on my iPhoneX.
Now it’s sure that this problem appears with iOS 12.2 or any Version since 11.4.1.

Do you have portrait home on top (in the iPhone Screen) selected? That one isn’t allowed on iPhone X models

Yes, i changed it and the iPhoneScreen has the only option Portrait (Home on Bottom).
But no success.

Is it possible that i need Xcode 10.2 to create apps for iOS 12.2?
That would cause a problem because my development machine has macOS 10.13.6 installed and i’m not willing to upgrade to Mojave.

[quote=430593:@Hans-Jürgen Müller]Is it possible that i need Xcode 10.2 to create apps for iOS 12.2?
That would cause a problem because my development machine has macOS 10.13.6 installed and i’m not willing to upgrade to Mojave.[/quote]
No. And if you update Xcode, you won’t be able to use xojo until we fix another bug.

Could you post a link to the contents of your app’s plist file?

i did already, see my post above.

I finally am able to build iOS apps on my machine… (I was also able to build by logging into my Mac under a new User… so I really believe this was a keychain problem.)

I did so many things that I am not 100% sure what exactly fixed it but I have a pretty good idea… and thanks to all those at XDC who gave me ideas on what to try especially Kimball, Travis, Jason & Paul.

Before you try this make sure you have all your Keychains backed up! I cannot be sure that this will not make things worse for you as I do not fully understand what these files do… don’t blame me if things go haywire.

1. Delete all your Certificates and Provisioning files from your https://developer.apple.com/ account

2. Open Keychain under “login”, “Certificates” find:
    Apple Application Integration Certification Authority
    Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority
    Developer ID Certification Authority
    (also make sure there is only 1 copy of each… I had multiple copies in other Keychains which I deleted)

3. Export all 3

4. Delete them from your Keychain (right click)

5. Reimport them by double clicking on the exported files.

6. Recreate your Certificates and Provisioning files.

Hope this works for anyone else having this problem.

Thanks
I had to do the same thing the last time I updated Xojo