MBS Xojo Conference, 27th November 2015 in London

go to london underground at heathrow airport. take piccadilly line to earl’s court and then change to district line to wimbledon. there is a big sign for the hotel at the station.

have fun tonight !

Christian use Apple Maps! I am deeply impressed of its Public Transportation Advisor… it just works…
So I am taking a shower now… see you later guys…

[quote=231481:@Norman Palardy]If you want to submit questions to me ahead of time for the video session please send them to norman@xojo.com
I’ll do my best to answer as many things as I can during the session[/quote]
Otherwise I’ll just make things up :stuck_out_tongue:

A fresh and clean start Tomas :slight_smile:

It was easy to find! It’s close to the station, Wimbeldon.
Thank you for all advice!

I’m now at the hotel… I need a shower and a power nap! :slight_smile:
My phone has the right time. It’s fine!
I’ll rest for an hour, then I’ll leave!
Cheers!

no need for help or a map.
Just walked to subway station at airport, changed at earl’s court and now I am in the hotel :slight_smile:

The guided tour to the restaurant will start 18:45 in the hotel lobby. We can than walk to the restaurant.
I’ll be happy to meet you downstairs.

Thank you all for a lovely evening! I tried to try all dishes… but I think the majority was left behind!
That restaurant had sooooooo much to choose from!

The distance from my place to your is 20 minutes. Unless I turn at the wrong junction. Then it’s a a pain in the ass… :slight_smile: Or even longer!! What a terrible experience that was!!

My phone and computer still show the wrong time. I’ll just have to get used to that!
That will be a great day tomorrow!!

See you all tomorrow (9am my time - 4pm yours)

Conference Done.
Thanks everyone for coming.

Enjoy the after-party !

No photos?

Check XDev Magazin soon.
Or my blog

Thank you!!
That Jimmy’s restaurant was… simply all COMPLETE!!
Except for coffee and/or tea!

So… I’m resting at the hotel and the cup of hot liquid is next to me!
I’m looking forward to the Design Museum and Harrod’s tomorrow and Sunday!

A few blocks from the Antoinette hotel! :slight_smile:

Christian, it would like to thank you for organization. You did a good job! Looking forward for XOJO CON 2016 in Koblenz…

For everyone who attended I hope you had a good time & that our conversation this morning was of use to you.
Would love to be there in person.
I’m funnier in person - really :stuck_out_tongue:

There was a question asked about Pi debugging & why it was not available that I could not recall the answer.
I asked Joe & he reminded me that the issue for 32 bit Pi is that we are not emitting the DWARF debug info & that we also don’t have a means to read it yet. We need both to be able to do remote debugging.
That’s why there’s no remote debugging for 32 bit Pi.

Today I’ve made a little Mix Up… hope you enjoy!
https://vimeo.com/147250490

I think we all are.

Cool.
What time did you get up to take the ‘after the zombie apocalypse’ views of the Tower of London (where the heck is everyone… this is not the London I know…)

:slight_smile: