Little Xojo Conference in Netherlands

let’s see if we can have two or three more to make the preferences more visible.
And allow those who voted against some of the days to reconsider their priorities :slight_smile:

Added myself to the list:-)

anyone else? Last call!

I’m going to email our users in the Netherlands today, so maybe wait until that goes out - you might get more interest.

And there might be some from Germany who want to join too. ( @Tomas Jakobs ?)

Count me in!

Another attendee here.

then fill in the doodle poll - not much point in stating your participation here

http://doodle.com/8xhhs7q3msra7a4h

Added myself to the poll…

You should also email users in the UK, Germany, Belgium, France, Lichtenstein, Denmark.

Think big.

I’m in, if the date fits my schedule.

Ik ben erbij, als de agenda het toelaat.

I have added my self to the doodle schedule. Hope to see all in Scheveningen.

Great idea and fantastic location. We have good experience in Carlton Beach Hotel on the Boulevard in Scheveningen. We used this accomocation last year for our software users meeting.

Ahhhh ! Marcus was faster than me !

He is right, some people all around Holland may want to participe.

BTW: a preliminary Contents may attrack some more users.

I think we’ll fix a date on the weekend and reserve hotel on monday.
Looks like 10th or 17th September may do it.

I still think we should provide lunch, so go with something like 49 Euro/person.

Than I will put up a list here and email everyone.

or someone wants to volunteer for a session here already?

[quote=206826:@Christian Schmitz]I think we’ll fix a date on the weekend and reserve hotel on monday.
Looks like 10th or 17th September may do it.

I still think we should provide lunch, so go with something like 49 Euro/person.

Than I will put up a list here and email everyone.

or someone wants to volunteer for a session here already?[/quote]

The more included the better. Keep it simple. Also, as soon as we know the location of the event, it will be good to know to arrange accommodation. If it takes place in a hotel, the obvious choice is to take a room there.

I have tried looking at the itinerary ; is the closest airport Rotterdam ? How do we get to Scheveningen ? Such details are important as well.

Yes Rotterdam is the nearest Airport.
If you go by Taxi to Scheveningen it takes about 20 minutes and the cost is approx. 60€ - 75€.
Alternatively you can go by Bus + Train from Airport to Scheveningen. It takes app. 1 hour and the cost is ca. 15€.

can everyone check again for 17th and 18th?

Some people asked for a friday, so they can extend stay for weekend.

18th may be good for that.

No chance for me - sorry ;-((

Good plan! Christian,
I make time free for it on any date. And prefer an all inclusive price for the day (without hotel since it is only a 30 minutes drive).
I can’t make time free to prepare any presentation or contribution. Sorry for that.