Dana, thank you for 17 years!

After 17 years (which is really an eternity in the tech industry), @Dana_Brown is leaving us to take a new position at another company. I think I can speak for everyone at Xojo, Inc. when I say that we have really enjoyed working with her and wish her nothing but the best. I have no doubt we will keep in touch.

We will soon be posting info on what we are looking for in terms of our marketing efforts so if you are interested, stay tuned for that.

33 Likes

Best wishes, Dana! I know you’ll continue to do amazing things!

3 Likes

I’m sad for us, but happy for her. I hope it’s everything you want and more @Dana_Brown .

5 Likes

Congratulations, Dana. We will sincerely miss you, you have been such a huge part of Xojo over all these years. I know that the new company have gained someone brilliant. It was definitely time for a new challenge! Thanks for everything you have done for Xojo and the community, and please do stay in touch.

4 Likes

Congratulations Dana. All the best!

How about a farewell meetup in Austin :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations and all the best in your endeavor! :+1:

We will miss you

2 Likes

Dana, thank you for all of the help you’ve given over the years. You have very big shoes to fill.

4 Likes

:cry: :cry:

5 Likes

Dana, sorry to see you leave Xojo… but best wishes in your next venture.

2 Likes

Danna, thank you for everything.
May God bless you in your new professional stage.

2 Likes

@Dana_Brown Thank you for your time with the Xojo community and many well wishes for your next adventure in life.

2 Likes

Farewell, Dana. We wish you much success in your new position! :heart:

2 Likes

Dana, you’ve been great. It’s was a pleasure working with you and congrats on the new position! All the Best!

2 Likes

@Dana_Brown Good luck, Dana! Thank you for everything you have done for us!

1 Like

Best of luck for the future, @Dana_Brown : it’s been good to meet you at all of the events and meet-ups you’ve organised!

1 Like

Xojo won’t be the same without you @Dana_Brown!

1 Like

@Dana_Brown Best wishes for your future. We will miss you very much!

1 Like

Very sad to hear you’re leaving @Dana_Brown it was great working with you over the years! Wishing you all the best at your new position. You will definitely be missed!

2 Likes

All the best :grinning:

1 Like

Hello @Dana_Brown. Thank you for your great service. We will miss you very much, but wish you all the best for the future. :blush:

1 Like