Dana, thank you for 17 years!

Thank you, Dana! And all the best! :+1:

1 Like

saying good bye @Dana_Brown

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words, everyone! It has been a pleasure getting to see the amazing things you have done with Xojo these last 17 years. I’ll be around a couple of more weeks so if you need anything during that time please don’t hesitate to reach out :slight_smile: I wish you all good health and continued success!

26 Likes

Best of luck @Dana_Brown ! You will be missed ~ you have always been a pleasure and joy to interact with. I know you will do well wherever it is that you are going.

2 Likes

We will miss you, @Dana_Brown. I wish you the best in your next endeavor.

2 Likes

Hello @Dana_Brown,

I wish you all the best in your next chapter.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

I guess you will work in a shoes factory :smiley:.
I wish you all the best Dana. Thank you the help you gave us.

3 Likes

Just wanted to take a moment to send well wishes to Dana as she moves on from Xojo. Even though I’m not a part of the company, I’ve always admired Dana’s dedication and hard work from the sidelines as a forum participant and xojo user.

Dana, your contributions have been invaluable, and it’s evident how much of a positive impact you’ve had here. Wishing you all the best in whatever comes next for you. Know that you’ll have many here rooting for you, myself included.

3 Likes

A 17 years career in a company is something that few accomplish these days. Best of luck in your new endeavor.

2 Likes

Best wishes Dana, keep in touch!

2 Likes

Nooooo, Dana. Say it ain’t so!!

Wow, will we miss you.

3 Likes

Dana, best wishes and thank you for all your contributions to Xojo’s success. Good luck on your new endeavors!

2 Likes

Dana, I’m so sorry to see you go, but I am sure a new adventure awaits you. Thank you so much for the help over the past 10+ years. You are always so helpful and cheerful!

Best wishes,
Merv

3 Likes

I’m wishing you the best for your future, Dana. It was nice to meet you in Nashville.

3 Likes

Dana, you have been amazing to me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! All the best for the future, love and light!

Nic

4 Likes

Sometimes the time has come to close a chapter to open the way for a new adventure. Dana, we will all miss you very much. You were Xojo … and Xojo was Dana.
Wishing you much success in your new position.

5 Likes

Sad news for us, indeed. Dana, you’ll be missed, including by me.
I wish you the best for your future and hope you’ll keep around.