Can't Load Provisioning Profile

Doing a few quick tests, I don’t see any issues with the entitlements, but yes, I see the same issue that you are having here. It’s very strange that the app is actually signed correctly, but cannot be transferred to the device.

Well, at least it’s good to know I’m not crazy!

Now to try to figure out how to use and debug iCloud without being able to realtime debug it on a device!

:upside_down_face:

Technically that should all work on a simulator as long as you log into an account there.

@Greg_O - I just found this thread where @Amy_Barnes found that if you selected to store KeyValues it doesn’t work. Like Amy, I unchecked this and now it works.

You mentioned in this thread the bug was fixed. I guess not. You want to open a new bug report or should I?

Please file a report and post the number. I’ll dig down into the difference between Xcode and Xojo and add it to your case.

2 Likes

https://tracker.xojo.com/xojoinc/xojo/-/issues/70521

2 Likes

I had the same issue where I could not load the provisioning profile.
This is what I did and solved the issue:

1. Deleted all provisioning profiles from ~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles
  2. Restarted my M1 Mac
  3. Opened Xcode Accounts → Download Manual Profiles

Then everything started working as intended. Probably you already restarted and did that, but I just wanted to record my experience with the same issue.