Questions about Omegabundle Mini for Xojo Web 2017 Dev Tools Bundle

1. ‹ Older
  2. 2 weeks ago

Andre K

Dec 3 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro

Because i have enough trust in the devs of the bundle i Just ordered the bundle and if WE2 is not compatible with WE1, i can easily skip another year of updates of Xojo.

3. last week

Andre K

Dec 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro

@Lynn F , @ChristianSchmitz , @Jeremy Leroy , @Anthony C :

Any idea when i can get the download-instructions and the license-keys?

4. Paul B

Dec 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (UK, Somerset)

I have received all my codes and keys so something has gone amiss somewhere along the line. Did your order go through?

5. Anthony C

Dec 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro GraffitiSuite Developer

It can take some time for orders to process. I believe the timeframe here is to wait 72 hours.

6. Andre K

Edited last week

Yes Paul, the order went through, i am sure. Probably i am too impatient as usual ;) .
    And as Anthony reminds, it take about 72 hours or as i read somewhere 3 business-days, as they are almost over i can expect the downloadinstructions and licensekeys within the next few hours.
    Sorry to have disturbed you all.

Andre, repeat 10 times to remember: "Try to be patient"

BTW, i already have got the licensekeys from Lynn.

7. Christian S

Dec 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Germany

Lynn sends us the orders every few days, so we can deliver. Maybe the next one comes tomorrow...

8. Tim P

What's not very clear about it to end users is that the entire process is manual.

9. @Tim P What's not very clear about it to end users is that the entire process is manual.

Yes, all the participating vendors have different licensing schemes, so once we gather a bunch they get sent to each vendor for individual processing. It is in the FAQ and also on the order page that it takes a few days. We process the orders through the Paradigma Software store so any keys from us get processed immediately.

10. Something else - we've updated the FAQ on the omegabundle.net website with the last few questions that have come in.

There are only nine days left in the offer.

11. Christian S

Dec 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Germany

And delivered.

12. Ruslan spilled the beans on one of our 'game changer' features coming in Valentina Studio Pro - yes, you guys will get it. VSP comes with 12 months of updates. Worth checking out.

13. 19 hours ago

Christian S

19 hours ago Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Germany
    Edited 19 hours ago

MBS Xojo Web Starter Kit in version 1.3
    was released and is part of OmegaBundle .

see announcement:
    http://www.mbs-plugins.de/archive/2017-12-13/MBS_Xojo_Web_Starter_Kit_in_ve/monkeybreadsoftware_blog_xojo

14. Alberto D

19 hours ago Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro

Thank you Christian for the link. I see the following:
    Our Web Starter Kit requires Xojo 2013 or newer and a license of the MBS Xojo Plugins. The Kit uses a couple of plugins.

Does it mean I can't use the MBS Xojo Web Starter Kit at all or some parts of it can't be used? (without the other license).
    How much is the least expensive license to make the Web Starter Kit fully work?

15. 18 hours ago

Rudolph T

18 hours ago Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro South Africa

@Alberto D;Poo Thank you Christian for the link. I see the following:
    Our Web Starter Kit requires Xojo 2013 or newer and a license of the MBS Xojo Plugins. The Kit uses a couple of plugins.

Does it mean I can't use the MBS Xojo Web Starter Kit at all or some parts of it can't be used? (without the other license).
    How much is the least expensive license to make the Web Starter Kit fully work?

That is correct you have to buy other MBS plugins to be able to run the examples. Was a bit stumped by it also. But is good for analyzing some code and learn a few tricks. The best deal is Anthony's tools and also Jeromey. Valentina Studio is also cool.

16. Christian S

18 hours ago Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Germany

The WebStarter Kit is to copy stuff to your projects or make a new project based on it.

You can install our plugins without a license in demo mode to try.
    Or comment out the parts using plugins.

17. Christian S

18 hours ago Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Germany

Best is to get complete set here:
    https://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/xojo/pricing.shtml

18. Alberto D

18 hours ago Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro

Thank you Christian.

If I understand you correctly:

• some examples with WebStarter Kit do use a couple of other plugins
    • I can comment out the parts using plugins (maybe do some other changes) and made them work
    • I can create brand new projects only with WebStarter Kit and no need to use other plugins

I hope your plugins are included in Omegabundle 2018. I think I'll buy the mini now.

19. 17 hours ago

Christian S

17 hours ago Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Germany

In WebStarterKit for the Bugreporter we need the plugins to catch the low level crashes.
    If you don't need that, comment it out or remove it.

Or just copy what you need to your project.

But I would recommend to just buy the Complete Set.
    Or get a trial license if needed.

20. 3 hours ago

Dirk C

3 hours ago Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A...

@Andre K Andre, repeat 10 times to remember: "Try to be patient"

I think I'm on 7 times right now. Still waiting. :)

21. Christian S

3 hours ago Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Germany

Well, probably all the last orders end up in the last batch tomorrow. We'll see.

or Sign Up to reply!