Questions about Omegabundle Mini for Xojo Web 2017 Dev Tools Bundle

Ruslan spilled the beans on one of our ‘game changer’ features coming in Valentina Studio Pro - yes, you guys will get it. VSP comes with 12 months of updates. Worth checking out.

MBS Xojo Web Starter Kit in version 1.3
was released and is part of OmegaBundle.

see announcement:
http://www.mbs-plugins.de/archive/2017-12-13/MBS_Xojo_Web_Starter_Kit_in_ve/monkeybreadsoftware_blog_xojo

Thank you Christian for the link. I see the following:
Our Web Starter Kit requires Xojo 2013 or newer and a license of the MBS Xojo Plugins. The Kit uses a couple of plugins.

Does it mean I can’t use the MBS Xojo Web Starter Kit at all or some parts of it can’t be used? (without the other license).
How much is the least expensive license to make the Web Starter Kit fully work?

[quote=364886:@Alberto De Poo]Thank you Christian for the link. I see the following:
Our Web Starter Kit requires Xojo 2013 or newer and a license of the MBS Xojo Plugins. The Kit uses a couple of plugins.

Does it mean I can’t use the MBS Xojo Web Starter Kit at all or some parts of it can’t be used? (without the other license).
How much is the least expensive license to make the Web Starter Kit fully work?[/quote]

That is correct you have to buy other MBS plugins to be able to run the examples. Was a bit stumped by it also. But is good for analyzing some code and learn a few tricks. The best deal is Anthony’s tools and also Jeromey. Valentina Studio is also cool.

The WebStarter Kit is to copy stuff to your projects or make a new project based on it.

You can install our plugins without a license in demo mode to try.
Or comment out the parts using plugins.

Best is to get complete set here:
https://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/xojo/pricing.shtml

Thank you Christian.

If I understand you correctly:

• some examples with WebStarter Kit do use a couple of other plugins
  • I can comment out the parts using plugins (maybe do some other changes) and made them work
  • I can create brand new projects only with WebStarter Kit and no need to use other plugins

I hope your plugins are included in Omegabundle 2018. I think I’ll buy the mini now.

In WebStarterKit for the Bugreporter we need the plugins to catch the low level crashes.
If you don’t need that, comment it out or remove it.

Or just copy what you need to your project.

But I would recommend to just buy the Complete Set.
Or get a trial license if needed.

I think I’m on 7 times right now. Still waiting. :slight_smile:

Well, probably all the last orders end up in the last batch tomorrow. We’ll see.

We are wrapping things up on Saturday morning (PST time, yeah, out on the Left Coast, home of Hipster Santa) and all the final orders should get fulfilled over the weekend after we close out the store item.

All done and delivered for me.
If anyone missed the license keys, please email us.

All vendors have now sent out all licenses (over the weekend). If you are missing a license, please check your spam directory first. If you still can’t find it, feel free to put in a trouble ticket on the Paradigma Software website and Ill reach out to each of the vendors.

And sadly, I wasn’t kidding about Hipster Santa.