Yosemite issues

Now a little out of context just say one thing, the look of 10:10 in my opinion is horrible !

I think I will not get used so early, already did not like iPads and hated this look, for me is not clean, it’s a poor look.

[quote=124282:@Paulo Vargas]Now a little out of context just say one thing, the look of 10:10 in my opinion is horrible !

I think I will not get used so early, already did not like iPads and hated this look, for me is not clean, it’s a poor look.[/quote]
I agree - I’m not a fan of the flat look.

After a while of using my iPhone (iOS 7) and then going back to my wife’s iPad (iOS 6), iOS 6 does seem very dated.

I want to see some futuristic interfaces (like we get in sic-fi) movies. I can’t wait for computers to look and work like Jarvis in Iron Man 3… That excites me, not this current flat style. There just has to be a better way to portray depth in a modern OS!

Metal windows!

WOW, I just love for example Star Trek, I saw ALL the episodes, especially like Deep Space 9 and also love the futuristic look.

Make it so!

I LOVE the new look. Really, it so fresh, clean, sharp, modern, …
atm I switch between 10.9 and 10.10 frequently and every time I boot 10.10 it is a relieve to the eyes.

[quote=124434:@Christoph De Vocht]I LOVE the new look. Really, it so fresh, clean, sharp, modern, …
atm I switch between 10.9 and 10.10 frequently and every time I boot 10.10 it is a relieve to the eyes.[/quote]
I’m sure that you’re not alone.