Xojo's CEF implementation has an issue with some nVidia cards

No, he’s telling you how it is and how it works.

3 Likes

lol. People have told you multiple time that “XOJO DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BLOG POSTS FOR BUG REPORTING”, you need the feedback app, make the report there, post the proyect and all the info THERE. Some one even created the report for you and you saw that as trolling?? WTF?

Maybe compared with other tools this sound like BS but this is the Xojo way

I cannot believe what I’m reading. I am the one who made that feedback report.

Ben, you do not act or talk properly as an adult. Some people can’t have the patience I have to help you. Behavior yourself.

You cannot be serious, have you seen what Ivan Tellez has written?

Never mind what he has written. You are starting to come over as the sort of person who will be quietly muted or otherwise ignored.

I’ve read. I can’t see him calling people trolls or “you genius. Are you slow or something?”

Just saying arguments you don’t like.

You’re frustrated, I get it. Still, the advice has been solid. History has shown that the only way all your effort of testing and documenting doesn’t fall on completely deaf ears is if you file it in a feedback report. Which it seems you’ve done now.

1 Like

I am the one who made that feedback report, not somebody else! WTF?

Sorry to anyone who takes offence at this action, but I think one of the admins needs to take a look at this thread. @Alyssa_Foley @Dana_Brown

2 Likes

That is nothing else but a plain lie. I made this feedback report.

Closed this topic, the case has been filed. Please keep the conversation civil- we are all trying to help one another.

10 Likes