Xojo T-shirt Giveaway!

Hey Dana… Have they been sent ?

Hi Mario,

I have placed a quote in your account for the shipping for an additional tshirt.

Yes, they did ship. I can PM you tracking details.

Hi Dana,
done…

1 Like

Hi Dana

Has the shirt been sent to my address?

Yes, all shirt orders have been sent out.

Got mine today here in Canada @Dana_Brown thanks. And the note was a nice touch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got mine 2 days ago!

The light was not perfect and i was short in time, but i had to make a photo to show you my Shirt. It came 2 days ago and i really like it. Feels comfortable and fits like a glove (a thing i don’t know if i am happy 'bout it, b.c. it’s XL sized…:sweat_smile:).

Thank you and have an awesome weekend!

15 Likes

Hiya Dana
Tshirts arrived today - they are awesome … thankyou very much!!

2 Likes

And I thought mine arrived late, more than one month ago… :sweat_smile:

Hahaha… The Gold Coast is a long way from Austin, Texas

Still missing one of the shirts.
One of them was already delivered and I had to pay 7 Euros because of the new german Tax rule.

Hello @Dana_Brown ,
I still haven’t got my second shirt.
Did you send it?
I’m starting to get worried that I never going to get that shirt, ever.

Hi Mario, My tracking shows it was delivered. I’ll send you a PM so we can figure out what is going on.

I had an amazon driver drop something off at the door and steal a pack of t-shirts off the porch that was delivered minutes earlier, they didn’t get him as he returned to his home country, maybe it’s the same guy!!!

The T-Shirt Bandit strikes again!!!

Where’s Macaulay Culkin when you need him, oh that was the Wet Bandits, darn.

luckily enough our delivery guys are very reliable.
Sometimes they play socker with the packages but they usually don’t steal, at least not in my town.

I just found a few grey long-sleeve XL t-shirts. Please send me a PM if you’re interested :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, y’all are fast! One left…

3 Likes

All gone. Will send these out tomorrow!

3 Likes