Xojo T-shirt Giveaway!

We have Xojo t-shirts available!! Send me a forum PM or write us at hello@xojo.com if you’d like one. We are giving the shirts away for free, while supplies last! All you pay is the shipping cost which runs around $8 in the US and $15 International.

The following sizes are currently still available:
Large

Edit: Small, Medium, XL, XXL and 3XL sold out

Details: The shirts are the super soft Next Level brand shirts, they run true to size.

6 Likes

Don’t have yours yet? :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Nice cap also!

1 Like

Hi Dana !

I want one. X-Large.

How can I pay for it?

I received one (thanks Dana) and I like this t-shirt. I need to look at myself in a mirror to realise XOJO → OLOX (I searched and found "OLOX zombie and a music group).
Is it the same price if we ask many t-shirts (4 or 5 size M) ? I can wait each person ask for and take them only if there are some left.

@Jose_Fernandez_del_Valle I have an XL for you. I have placed an order in your Xojo account to cover the shipping you can find here. I can ship this out today :slight_smile:

@Thomas_ROBISSON Unfortunately I am all out of Small and Medium. We only have L, XL, XXL and 3XL left.

Maybe we can start a Thread in which everyone who likes to, can post a photo on which we wear the Shirt’s? :blush:

1 Like

One photo with t-shirt, and one without (just to see the difference) :smiley: .

Ok Dana, thank you for the answer.

1 Like

With the wild!

5 Likes

That was such a fun day, Jason! And look at those fantastic Xojo shirts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll see your lion cub and raise you Geoff trying to take a selfie with an iguana(?) on his shoulder :slight_smile:

Edit: I’ve been told that’s a monkey. That’s what I get for doing anything without my glasses!

5 Likes

@Alyssa_Foley

It’s a new breed called Iguana Monkey :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks Brian, I’m getting roasted pretty hard at the “office” right now :joy:

3 Likes

Live!

7 Likes

Thanks Dana !!!

I already made the payment, for you to check it.

2 Likes

Looks like an Android screen in the IDE back there, too!

7 Likes

:grinning:

3 Likes

Just an update - we are out of all sizes except for Large and XXL.

All of the shirt requests that have come in so far will ship out today! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If only they were cotton :disappointed_relieved: