Xojo Review

Would you mind posting your review of Xojo on G2Crowd here? It only takes a few minutes and will help spread the word about Xojo. There are currently only 4 reviews of Xojo there, we can do better than that! Please help us get to at least 10 reviews by Tuesday. We really appreciate it!

You can post a review directly here: https://www.g2crowd.com/products/xojo/take_survey

Done. But at the end i’ve been asked to register/activate a G2 account. Sorry, but no… :confused:

Same here - I’ve stopped signing up to social sites to maintain my sanity :), sorry :(.

The Xojo Forums and a couple of local restaurants are about as “social” as we get any more.

And with me. Besides, the review questions are targeted at professional developers and ask about the nature of the business. I may be a minority but I have no business. I am retired and code as a hobbyist. So, ssince the survey requires signing in and information about my business, I am not going to do the survey, despite how much I enjoy Xojo.

Yes, I did it too, but I’m in the same position as Dale, so like Sascha I ignored the last step. Whether my review still gets posted - who knows.

No. They do not count. They want your data and that you create an account, just to be able to vote for Xojo. Poor…

That’s frustrating, well thanks for trying. I totally understand not wanting to sign up.

I do see one review got posted - thank you to whomever that was! Appreciate you taking the time :slight_smile:

Done :slight_smile:

Reviews do take some time to become public as they must be approved by G2Crowd

Never if they want my data. Thats not serious you shouldn’t encourage us in that case!

That means they can decide not to place the review, but in the meantime they do have your personal information.
I don’t like this at all. :frowning:

my opinion: it is not a pleasant thing, but I think we have done it before and we will do it again, unfortunately…
+1, for Xojo, it can be done…

No and no :wink:

A big thank you to everyone who took the time! We now have 11 reviews. I’d love to have more, so keep them coming if you want. Definitely no pressure, but we do appreciate the help! :slight_smile:

i try but not accept gmail account

If you have your own Domain, use such an address instead.

some of us use a gmail address for potential spam sites (like this one) on purpose. it cuts down on the spam that gets into out mailbox.

does it work with yopmail ?

I posted. I’m okay with random websites having my information. Its on torrent sites anyway with the latest hacks. :confused: