Xojo reverts my project to Binary if gets logged out, how do I prevent/reverse this

Hmm, so that seems to be the only difference then. I have switched off updates, as the admins of my customer have switched off and I have to stay exactly on their release and on that machine I am running Xojo Windows and no issue whatsoever … lucky me I am not a Xojo engineer :-).

Turning off updates does not eliminate the contact of Xojo with the “new breaking things”, as people buys new hardware/software already containing such “updated features”. :slightly_smiling_face: They only does not suffer “the sudden switch”, the “one day x=012, the other x=245”. They already begin with the new x=245.
I experienced something related few months ago, as one software expected to find a SATA in some hardware, and such hardware received an upgrade and no SATA was found. Instead, the machine got an SSD, and the interface was NVMe. The app got broken because of that, my software wasn’t NVMe ready yet that time.

1 Like

Of course, as much as you can’t compare anyways a Windows10 in parallels 1:1 to a native Windows10. I have a special requirement where I need to be as close to the customer’s config as possible to simplify my life but that’s a topic for another thread. In regards to the subject here, I was wondering the path months why my Windows 10 in parallels was not complaining, and this was for me the confirmation that it is macOS and BS only. Now hearing from you that if affects Windows 10 as well, the only difference which comes to my mind is, that I switched off automatic updates in Win10.