Xojo-made CRM-Solution UniFormis released

Hi,

We’ve just released our Xojo-made CRM-Solution UniFormis. It is available for OS X and Windows and in 3 different Editions. An iOS-Edition is planned for this year later on. Thanks to Xojo for this excellent Programming tool. Visit UniFormis.de to check out whats in there.

Michael

Congrats Michael

It looks good Michael.

I used the English version of your site and in the Modules menu there is a word (benutzer) in german. Just so that you know.

Thanks Julen, i know. This page is new and has to be translated.

[quote=173700:@Julen Ibarretxe Uriguen]It looks good Michael.

I used the English version of your site and in the Modules menu there is a word (benutzer) in german. Just so that you know.[/quote]

Translated now.

Ahem - the 50€ includes the 10.000$ mySQL license per year for the professional edition?

No. The customer has to provide the MySQL Database. We only deliver the possibility to connect to this database.

It would be a good idea to add a Postgresql connection option as that means you can run on a reasonably powerful db for free :slight_smile:

MySQL’s and Maria’s dual license is a big downside.

I will look at this.

Personally I prefer Postrgesql for a few reasons

1. license is unambiguously FREE for any use
  2. IF you need it there is EnterpriseDB so you can get professional help & support services
  3. personally I find it to be a much more powerful database solution overall

can i use it with xojo without any plugins?

There is a postgres plugin included with Xojo. Check the language reference for more info.

Sounds good. I will look at this.

Our just last week released Xojo-made CRM-Solution UniFormis now supports PostgreSQL alongside MySQL and SQLite.

Xojo made it easy to extend the code for this new DBMS. There is also a new introduction-screencast (in german language) which gives you a good impression how UniFormis works.

Michael