Xojo Developer Retreat: Hotel Reservations

If you’d like to reserve your hotel room at the Hyatt Centric Hotel for the Xojo Developer Retreat, here is the information to do so:

• Our special conference rate of $269/night is valid during the dates of our conference (September 19 & 20) and a few days before and after: September 13 - 24
  • Room reservations can be made here .
  • Reservations booked through this link can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival and no deposit is required.
  • You are not required to stay at the hotel to attend the event, but we do recommend it.

If you have any questions let me know and I’ll do my best to get you an answer. If your question is related to your hotel booking (such as room requests) that would be best addressed to the hotel itself.

1 Like

Even though I live only 40 miles from Nashville I booked a room and plan to stay at Hyatt Centric Hotel because it makes a difference to have access to both the Xojo staff and the developers attending. It enriches the experience in a way I wouldn’t get by driving home at the end of each day.

5 Likes

The hotel room block is filling up. I can increase it a bit but the hotel itself is very popular and it is already at about 60% capacity outside of our room block. So, please reserve your hotel rooms ASAP if you plan to stay at the Hyatt Centric.

If you’re still not sure if you are going to attend, just grab a room reservation - you can always cancel it later.