XOJO.CONNECT 2020 - Green Light!

its official! I will be at XDC 2020!

Awesome! See you again in Nashville!

First we have European Xojo Conference, in Cologne 24/25th October. See you there Dana. :slight_smile:

Yeah! I’m really looking forward to it!

Dana, can you comment on why it’s now called Xojo.Connect rather than Xojo Developers Conference?

The name is indeed more appropriate.

It could be as simple as owning the search results. Google XDC and the conference is down at #4.

Well, If you watch this video you’ll will perceive a lot of words like “connections”, “connect”, and “community”.

I’d be happy to @Bob Keeney ! @Rick Araujo nailed it! If you watch every Highlights video or talk to anyone who has been to XDC, the first thing they will say is that the sessions were great and they learned a lot, but the biggest benefit (and the thing they look forward to year after year), is the connections they make - with the other attendees, with the Xojo engineers, and they leave with a greater sense of community. That’s really what it’s about - people are not just talking AT you at XDC, they want to engage you and learn and collaborate and connect! So we thought we should use a name that would be more appropriate and descriptive of the event. Sure, there will be sessions and a keynote, etc. but it’s so much more than that.

I’ve only hosted three of my own and attended 15+ Xojo developer events over the years. I totally get it.

Thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile: