Xojo.com does not contains products details

Why?

What product details is it missing? Everything I looked for I found very easily. So I am not looking for the same things you are.

Maybe you are an old user of Realsoftware.
I am a new user of Xojo an not a user of Realsoftware.
For example: where can I find detailed information about Xojo database server?

There is no Xojo database server.

I’m sorry you had trouble finding information about the database servers we support. This is from the FAQ:

“With a Database Server license, your apps can connect to Oracle, Postgres, ODBC, Microsoft SQL Server, and MySQL. For a small number of users, you can use SQLite in its multiuser mode (for use with web apps). A Database Server license is not required to connect to SQLite.”

The database server license is needed to write applications that connect to some other third party databases servers.

Ok, but where is the tab Products on xojo.com?
It will be?

It’s required to connect to any server that uses the Database API. You can, for example, connect to Studio Stable Database Server without a database license, because it uses a parallel, non-plugin API. Given what you’re asked to pay for Studio Stable Database (um, free, if you don’t need server source), I’d suggest keeping a Database or Pro license with Xojo to maintain good karma. I’ll announce a new Studio Stable Database later today, but you can get it here…

http://www.studiostable.com/Database

What’s included with a purchase of Xojo Pro?

From today’s newsletter:
Xojo Pro
Xojo Pro is now available! Xojo Pro provides everything serious developers need in a single package:

• Single license for Desktop, Web, Database and Console
  • Priority Support
  • Guaranteed access to future betas
  • Access to a special Xojo Pro-only forum
  • 3x Feedback multiplier when ranking cases
  • License will work on 3 machines, instead of 2

Real Studio Enterprise Edition users are now Xojo Pro users, and you can upgrade at any time to get the great benefits included with Xojo Pro!

I believe this information will be added to the web site soon.

[quote=10375:@Richard “Brad” Hutchings]It’s required to connect to any server that uses the Database API. You can, for example, connect to Studio Stable Database Server without a database license, because it uses a parallel, non-plugin API. Given what you’re asked to pay for Studio Stable Database (um, free, if you don’t need server source), I’d suggest keeping a Database or Pro license with Xojo to maintain good karma. I’ll announce a new Studio Stable Database later today, but you can get it here…

http://www.studiostable.com/Database[/quote]
Sorry, yes, you are correct.