Xojo binding for libssh2

libssh2 is a cross-platform library implementing the SSH2 protocol. RB-libssh2 is a libssh2 binding for Realbasic and Xojo (“classic” framework) projects.

12 Likes

Love this library!

3 Likes

Interesting library for Xojo, many kudos and thanks.

I am having issues importing this into my Xojo project.

I was able to ‘File, Import …’ the SSH.rbbas file into Xojo project, however it stated it cannot be imported as ‘external module’, so I selected ‘ok’ and it was imported.

Next, ‘File, Import …’ all of the remaining rbbas items, these were added, but it fails to compile.

What is the correct method for importing the compiled RB-libssh2 SSH rbbas and class files into Xojo project?

Thanks,
Bob

Xojo’s import feature doesn’t properly handle having classes nested within a module. After importing SSH.rbbas and all the other .rbbas files into your project you have to manually drag each sub-item into the SSH module.

So instead of using the import feature, open the demo project and your project in separate Xojo windows and then copy and paste (or drag and drop) the SSH module from the demo into your project. This will bring along all the sub-items and place them properly.

1 Like