XDC2016 Open Conversation - Day 2

There’s still time…

Still time for bad puns too!

So if the audio port is messed up it is more of a “raspy” pi…

I rate that a 3.14159

<panic_mode>

Where is the ban button? THE BAN BUTTON… !

</panic_mode>

@Kem Tekinay ~ put on your peril sensitive sunglasses and calm down…

:slight_smile:

Unit testing is something I’m gotten very interested in during the last year or two, so @Philippe Casgrain 's session on Unit Testing, Soup To Nuts, is just the ticket.

Like Jeremy’s presentation yesterday - this is stuff I need to be doing far more of!

I’ll tell you, it’s a royal pain, and you’ll keep saying to yourself, “why do I have to do this?” right up until it saves your butt.

That’s pretty much how I envisage it.

Why, why, why…
Followed by
THATS WHY!

Standing by for Adventures in Refactoring with @Yves Meynard .

@Norman Palardy’s session on introspection was very informative. Definitely will save me some redundant coding.

Sitting in on @Bob Keeney 's Eliminating Common Database Issues ~ lots of great tips!

@Bob Keeney has a lot of knowledge in that arena… And I would expect you would too @Craig Boyd …

We all learn new things from each other, which is one of the great benefits of XDC.

One of the less interesting things I learned today had nothing to do with XDC though: the forum doesn’t like the word butt.

I learn sooo much from hanging out with people like you, @Bob Keeney and the like.

Almost every conference I go to, I get more from the fellow attendees over the sessions. Not knocking the XDC sesssions. I learn a lot from them just more from talking to yalls.

that is interesting…

@Greg O’Lone is getting to the point (er… pixel?) in the Retina / HiDPI session.

I’m loving the bad puns.

Also for pronunciation reference,