XDC London, Day 2 Open Discussion

Graphics Charts, Beyond Web is the first session of the day

Javier is showing off the DesktopCharts example. Charts also work on Web and iOS

1 Like

Marc Zeedar is talking about Design Patterns now…

1 Like

He’s talking about writing bad code. :slight_smile:
(for full disclosure, he’s also talking about writing better code and best code)
You can download his examples at https://www.xdevmag.com/downloads/xdc-london-2023.zip

1 Like

@Jim_Meyer is now talking about creating multi language user interfaces in Xojo.
Also talking about AI translation and possible issues

2 Likes

Well any update on Unicode for PDF maybe ? and i guess more languages support specially RTL

No specific update during the XDC, BUT we are working on it… among other many things not highlighted in the London XDC :wink:

BTW: Unicode support and RTL languages are strong related!! Once Unicode comes to PDF… it would RTL too :+1:

The AI Panel Discussion has just begun! This is the last session for today and we’ll be back tomorrow for our last day of sessions.

could we vote for that to be done faster ? if so then please provide a traker link and we will gladly vote for it as i see i’m not the only one and dismissing a potential project just because we cannot support it it would be sad.

Thanks