XDC Anywhere Sessions List

Sessions

We’d like to thank the speakers for taking the time to record some of the sessions they had prepared for our London conference. We hope you enjoy the content and will join us on Thursday for live Q&A and discussion. Video links will be posted here!

Tuesday Sessions

• Xojo for Android from Paul Lefebvre - Xojo Engineer Paul Lefebvre talks about Xojo for Android, currently in pre-release testing. Learn about Android Architecture (ART), supported Android OSs, Android UI Components, Android Framework items, debugging and more coming to Xojo Mobile, plus a look at some sample code for Xojo Android.

• Building Plugins for Xojo from William Yu - In this XDC Anywhere session, Xojo Engineer William Yu talks about how you can use the Plugins SDK to create your own Xojo plugins. You’ll see what the structure of a plugin looks like and explore how the dynamic API can be utilized to access parts of the Xojo framework.

• What’s New in MBS & Xojo 2022 from Christian Schmitz - Christian shows you what’s new in MBS Xojo Plugins for 2021/2022. Monkeybread Software is one of the most respected names in the Xojo community and offers a variety of plugins.

• Building a Xojo Web Dashboard from Wayne Golding - In this XDC Anywhere session, Xojo MVP Wayne Golding builds a Xojo Web Dashboard where all dashboard pages are the same, so the activity is managed at the Application level.

Wednesday Sessions

For more information visit the XDC Anywhere website.

11 Likes

Getting intimate with the Xojo Framework by William Yu was cancelled?

Exposing the technologies used in our framework, platform quirks and differences.

That was a session that was going to be given at the (sadly) canceled London XDC. It was never a part of XDC Anywhere. It’s always a possibility that William would give this session at a future event. [But I would vote to rename it ;)]

3 Likes

@Alyssa_Foley
Why, it is such an awesome name :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, please. @William_Yu

3 Likes

Where will i find the todays sessions? Do we get a link on the XDC-page?

I believe the link you’re looking for is their YouTube Page- https://www.youtube.com/c/XojoInc

I thought that too. So i will look there in 15 minutes…

We will be posting new topics in this forum category for each video when it’s time. They’ll of course also be accessible from our YouTube page, the website and the links will be added to this list as well.

Thanks Dana, but on the XDC-website it sais that Paul’s android session starts at 10 AM CT, so this should be in 3 minutes. Is this wrong?

1 Like

No that is the correct time.

Edit: Video link available at the top of this topic.

If Xojo continues to use the hashtag, you can bookmark this link to see all the #XDCAnywhere videos :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/xdcanywhere

3 Likes

hey cool, thanks

1 Like