XDC 2020 Nashville?

@Kem Tekinay

when possible, please provide detail updates for the “XDC PARTY BUS (NON-STOP EDITION) 2020” to Nashville. I have a feeling we might need a bigger bus :slight_smile:

If the #XDC2020PARTYBUS stops in Charlotte on the way, I’ll get on.

Unfurrow your brow, grin.

huh … long trip
Nashville via Calgary Alberta maybe ?

At least the people from London can get a direct flight to Nashville with British Airways.

Nashville is 4-5 hour drive from ATL airport. So if anyone wants to fly into ATL and take a casual trip over to Nashville, then can visit the SE. I also know Delta has flights from ATL to Nashville.

We may stop in Atlanta. And if there is a taco Monday before or after XDC, we may stop by!

we can arrange for Tacos either before or after XDC. I know @Kevin Cully will move the dates around.

Just make sure it’s not on a Tuesday ™

Hadnt thought of flying into ATL … would make a fun trip to drive the SE from ATL to Nashville

Still waiting for the NHL to finalize 2019-2020 schedules to see if the Predators will have a home game
THAT would be awesome for those of us who follow professional ice hockey and for anyone who has never been to a game (esp since Nashville is known as “Smashville” around the NHL - they play a very fast tough kind of ice hockey)

didn’t we settle on Tuesday Tacos© instead ?

[quote=437393:@Norman Palardy]
didn’t we settle on Tuesday Tacos© instead ?[/quote]

Ah ok missed that :stuck_out_tongue:

Tuesday Tacos © ®

Just a reminder that registration is open! Get that party bus reserved and make your plans to head to Nashville! :slight_smile:

The call for speakers is also open. Topics are due Sept 1, but it’s never too early to send it over, we’ve already received several. Speakers get 50% off! Write me with any questions!

I’m in - just registered. This will be fun!

Awesome- glad you’ll be joining us again @Mike Cotrone

Just a reminder that if you are interested in speaking at XOJO.CONNECT, the call for speakers is open and you don’t have to wait until the September 1st deadline to submit your topic. I already have several that I’ll post soon! In addition to the fame, becoming a speaker gets you a 50% discount on your conference registration!

If you just want to attend… register now! Registering early saves you money ($200 off the cost of registration) and helps us plan better! Learn more.

Last, I’m thinking of organizing a group sight seeing event of some sort on the Saturday after the conference, would there be interest in this?

You probably think I’m just here to say “Pub Crawl!” but I was told the Music City Trolley Tour is informative and flexible - you can get on and off at historic spots all day at your own pace. And there’s a walking tour, covering pioneers and riverboat gamblers to Johnny Cash, which would be lovely in good weather. Oh and I hear there’s also a Pub Crawl…

A pub crawl, you say?

The schedule looks good and Nashville is only an 8 hour drive from me here in Savannah, so as of this moment I’m planning to go too! I haven’t been to a Xojo conference ever, though I did attend truly ancient Mac Worlds with them in the truly ancient past when they were called something different :wink:

It would be totally awesome to see you again James after all these years!

Don’t forget - those who register for XOJO.CONNECT before August 5th get XDC 2019 session videos AND save $200 on registration! Alyssa is collecting signups for the pub crawl :slight_smile: