XDC 2020 Nashville?

Unfortunately someone has skewed the results, so the survey is now closed. I would, however, like to ask the question a different way. Please complete this 3 question survey on XDC location. Thanks!

I wondered when I saw San Antonio jump to the top
Nice enough place but it wasnt even a contender and then it was first by a wide margin

Too bad you cant un the survey IN the forums then limit to one vote per login
That still could be gamed but less easily so since you’d have to have a boat load of emails to create lots of logins

I’m really looking forward to either Boston or Nashville or wherever… I have to say that this year was probably the best XDC for me in terms of conversations and getting to know new people.

Well, we come to any place of course so maybe I skip the survey…

meow

its sad that someone would skew the results.

you should reach out to @Kevin Cully as he hosts our Atlanta Area UG and we would love to have you. And that goes for any/all Xojo developers in the area. Or even if you are just Xojo-curious. We dont judge.

I (accidentally) tried to vote twice and I was told I already voted so they must have gone to some effort to completely ruin the results, which is a bit weird.

I’m getting tired of missing out on these XDC in-jokes (which strangely seem to usually revolve around Kem), so I’m going to have to actually make it to the next one so I can be in on the in-jokes too.

I’m in for Nashville!! Nice and close to us here In NC.

Both are great cities, Boston has plenty of plane and rail connections. Nashville is probably much cheaper for the venue and housing, but you undoubtedly know that already…:slight_smile:

@Gavin Smith, maybe you try first to the Europe conference?

Doesn’t really make much difference to me what continent a conference is on. It’s more to do with the time away, the sessions offered and if the dates work.

But back to discussing #xdcnashville

What happens in Nashville, stays in Nashville.

I look forward to participate in XDC. I see so many good comments about it and I would really love to meet you guys in person!
Since I’m from Brazil it doesn’t matter (much) where the US conference is going to take place. All I know is I want to be there… And go to the European XDC as well in 2020, or maybe in 2019 if market helps me up a little bit.

When I first bought my Realbasic License I received an email from @Geoff Perlman asking me what I was going to do with it. I built a business and I want to thank him in person!

First “Xojo popstar” to answer one of my questions in this forum was @Michel Bujardet… I hope I get to meet him too!

Looking forward to it!

it was the elephant room but … hey … meow folks :stuck_out_tongue:

I bet they have cats too :stuck_out_tongue:

Save the Date for XOJO.CONNECT 2020 in Nashville, TN March 25-27! More information coming soon.

Curious choice for the hotel location but … Nashville sounds like fun

This is the airport hotel I see there?

Yes it is near the airport (about 15 min away). The hotel is a great location for our conference in that it has the space required for our event and offers free airport transportation and self-parking. We really try to keep hotel room nights as low as possible, ideally under $200/night and that is not easy in a city like Nashville! :slight_smile:

We have some really fun evening events planned and we were able to get our rate for 3 days before and 3 days after the event for those who plan on staying to explore. Plus, it’s just a $10 Uber (10 minutes) to the Honkeytonk for those who want to go out after hours!