What is included in what version

Is there a webpage that will list what controls/features is included with each license?

I’m only looking at creating basic application for personal use and my wood turning club, and I don’t want to go down the path of using a control or feature that would place the language out of reach, there is no way we can afford the $995 price tag, so I would be using the desktop version.

Is there something I have missed in the IDE that allows me to only have the controls/features available for the version I would be interested in purchasing?

I know if I wanted to use a database other than SQLite I would need to purchase a database control license, or wanted to develop web apps, but other than that I am loss as to what else is not included in the desktop version, or can I safely say what is there is what I would get in the desktop version except for the controls/features I have listed above?

I believe everything else except compiling console apps (non-GUI Apps) is included with desktop.

[quote=14494:@Charlie McCormack]Is there a webpage that will list what controls/features is included with each license?

I’m only looking at creating basic application for personal use and my wood turning club, and I don’t want to go down the path of using a control or feature that would place the language out of reach, there is no way we can afford the $995 price tag, so I would be using the desktop version.

Is there something I have missed in the IDE that allows me to only have the controls/features available for the version I would be interested in purchasing?

I know if I wanted to use a database other than SQLite I would need to purchase a database control license, or wanted to develop web apps, but other than that I am loss as to what else is not included in the desktop version, or can I safely say what is there is what I would get in the desktop version except for the controls/features I have listed above?[/quote]

Karens bang on - we used to split certain kinds of controls based on license. No more.
If you have a license to build desktop apps you can use all the desktop controls that we ship.

Fantastic, thank you for the fast response.

@Charlie McCormack
That also applies to IDE features like IDE Scripting and the Profiler.