WebSDK Control with ChildControls

Controls like WebRectangle can have child-controls. When you put them into an drag the rectangle inside the IDE you also drag the children.
I have a WebSDK Control. I can put other controls into (it gets the red border), but the won’t get children. So I could not drag them around with my control and they won’t be redered as child-divs.
What do I have to do, to have these childs as real childs?

Thanks

Marius

I don’t think you can do that, have childs inside websdk.
websdk are single enttities, but with javascript inside you can insert all the (javascript) objects you want
but not xojo objects.

But Javascript doesn’t effect the IDE. I want them to be Childobjects, so the stay inside the WebSDK object If I move it (or it is moved by resizing etc.)

please explain more what exactly you want to do ? what objects do you want to insert inside the websdk control ?

Xojo would need to make an SDK super that inherited from WebView for it to do what you want.

Requested two years ago.
https://tracker.xojo.com/xojoinc/xojo/-/issues/64243