WebListbox scroll issue - 2014r3.1 vs 2014r2.1

When browsing web app with iPhone 6 Safari - 2014r2.1 was easy to scroll up and down a weblistbox without inadvertently selecting any of the items in the list. With 2014r3.1 it is difficult to scroll without selecting a row. Scrolling rows up to see more of the bottom can work if finger continues to drag past the list. Scrolling rows down can not be done without inadvertently selecting a row.

Is this is known issue?

Please file a bug report with a sample project.

OK - Not sure it’s a bug yet. I was able to get another listbox to behave correctly, so I need to see what might be causing the unexpected results on the original one I tested. Will file a report if I conclude something is wrong.

I submitted a private Feedback case two days ago that may be related.

<https://xojo.com/issue/37443> WebListBox Row Not Selectalbe on Scrolled WebPage on iPhone 5 with iOS 8

OK - I was able to run some experiments to reproduce this issue, and based on my observations, I have submitted the issue in this feedback case.
<https://xojo.com/issue/37474>

It has to do with weblistboxes that are assigned styles. Those with styles will not scroll (most of the time) without also selecting a row, whereas weblistboxes without a style, can scroll freely without selecting a row.

Hope that helps.

Our bugs are probably not related but both are significant because the WebListBox is such a commonly used control. Let’s hope they get some attention soon.

I run into this bug, but if I remove style from listbox, I can’t select row at all?
So if I want to select row I have to put style to listbox, but then you cant scroll without selecting.
Same with android and 2014r3.2.

[quote=168230:@Jukka Leino]I run into this bug, but if I remove style from listbox, I can’t select row at all?
So if I want to select row I have to put style to listbox, but then you cant scroll without selecting.
Same with android and 2014r3.2.[/quote]
Do a search for WEUpdate. A patch was created to work around this issue pending the release of 2015r1.