WebListBox refreshes when switching to a different tab in WebTabPanel

Hi all, I’m building a small MS SQL database web app with Xojo 2024r1.1.

I have a WebTabPanel with a handful of tabs, each of which gives access to a different table in the database via a WebListBox. I currently have two issues I’ve been unable to solve:

When switching away from a tab and back to it, the WebListBox flashes empty for a moment and it resets the WebListBox’s view.

So if I select tab A, sort the results by the second column, switch to tab B, then back to tab A again, the WebListBox is empty briefly before the data is visible again, and the results are back to the original order that they came in from the SQL database.

The Select SQL query is not run again there - I confirmed this by opening the web app so the WebListBox gets populated, doing some changes directly to the database, then switching tabs back and forth in the web app and it still shows the original data, the updated data isn’t fetched.

Any hints on how to get rid of the flashing and the sorting resetting? And I haven’t tried it out yet, but I imagine filtering the data with SearchCriteria could also have a similar issue with the filter resetting upon changing tabs?

Create a sample project to someone take a look if anything can be done or an issue needs to be created.

Hi,

doesn’t seem I can attach the file directly to a forum post, what do cool kids nowadays use for sharing small files like this easily?

Mediafire is apparently still a thing, so here’s that.