WebDatePicker not showing the selector in 2021R1?

The first rule of fight club is… don’t talk about fight club, and so it is with testing new versions. I can’t say when there will be a new version. Only Xojo can.

Anthony, this is an old thread, what is not working for you?

I see this with Xojo2021r3.1 using Chrome set to English:

This is what I see using Firefox set to Spanish:

There is a problem if you put a WebDatePicker on a WebDialog and that will be fixed on the next release (Xojo 2022r1).

I did run into the problem with the datepicker issue. I’m still hoping for a complete DateTimePicker solution similar to the one that works in the DeskTop app. Why is that a large request that keeps getting ignored?

A DateTimePicker for Web is a product I’ve had on my list to build for a while, but it wouldn’t be ready for the next release of GraffitiSuite.

Hi, I’m just getting started with xojo. Your full licensing is too high for me right now. What is the cost on a per unit basis?

GraffitiSuite products are not sold individually. They are sold as target-specific suites via subscription.

Pretty please with a cherry on top :slight_smile:

I could use a DateTimePicker myself.

1 Like

I’ve already found and compared a number of worthwhile libraries, I just need to get the time to build it. Right now I’m focusing my new development time on GraffitiMapViewer for Web. After that, Release 44, then other new developments.

2 Likes

Had some extra time.

4 Likes

Good news!

2 Likes