WebChart Doughnut causes Event Loop crash when clicked, even when no Pressed event

Not sure if I stumbled on a bug here or am missing something. I have a doughnut WebChart. It has an Opening event but nothing else (no Pressed event). I noticed when I click on the chart I get an Event Loop crash ( _HTTPServer.HTTPRequestThread )

Again, no Pressed event, only Opening, and below is the code in Opening

dim data() As Double
data.Add(0)
data.Add(100)

dim myColor() as Color
myColor.Add(color.red)
myColor.Add(Color.LightGray)

dim mySet As New WebChartCircularDataset("", data, myColor)
me.AddDataset(mySet)

I do also have a button.Pressed event to load some data, but I noticed the crash even when not utilizing the button

dim myColorD1() as Color
myColorD1.Add(color.Green)
myColorD1.Add(color.LightGray)

radProf.RemoveAllDatasets

dim dataD1() as Double
dataD1.Add(72)
dataD1.Add(28)

dim mySetD1 as new WebChartCircularDataset("", dataD1, myColorD1)
radProf.AddDataset(mySetD1)

Even tried Enabled = false in the inspector but experienced the same result

Using 2023 R3 on Mac. Should this be happening, or is it a bug? Any way around this? I first noticed in my main project but just made a sample web app to verify the crash. I can create an Issue if that is the consensus

Sorry about that, Ryan. Yes, please open a new Issue and attach your sample project, so we can fix it faster.

1 Like

Will try to get to it this weekend, Monday at the latest

1 Like

Hi Ricardo. This morning the test project does not seem to be crashing with the event loop. Chalking this up to my Mac acting up on me last week :grin:

I was about to ask you about this :smiley:, glad to hear the weekend helped to fix this. Let me know if it happens again so I can take a look.