webapp unable to launch on linux

Hi,

I have cgi webapp on centos linux. when I try to start, it says:
“Unable to launch application ‘freekut’ on port 9122”
I tryed to start it with strace and here are last lines:

close(3) = 0 munmap(0x685000, 2609928) = 0 write(2, "Failed to find/load Framework li"..., 38Failed to find/load Framework library ) = 38 write(2, "/lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2"..., 113/lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.11' not found (required by /var/www/cgi-bin/freekut Libs/RBConsoleFramework.so) ) = 113 exit_group(1) = ?
If someone can give me right direction…

Thanks

I’m not sure but it could be that GLIBC does not meet the requirement of Xojo WE Apps.
2.11 is needed.
I think this command should return your installed version on centos if login through SSH: rpm -q glibc

use older Xojo/Real Studio or update the library.

Yes.

[root@webs4 cgi-bin]# rpm -q glibc
glibc-2.5-118.el5_10.2

And this is from httpd error log:
Failed to find/load Framework library
/lib/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.11' not found (required by /var/www/cgi-bin/freekut Libs/RBConsoleFramework.so) Failed to find/load Framework library /lib/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.11’ not found (required by /var/www/cgi-bin/freekut Libs/RBConsoleFramework.so)

It is Centos5.10.
Does Centos6 include proper glibc?

[quote=63355:@Jukka Leino]Yes.

[root@webs4 cgi-bin]# rpm -q glibc
glibc-2.5-118.el5_10.2

And this is from httpd error log:
Failed to find/load Framework library
/lib/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.11' not found (required by /var/www/cgi-bin/freekut Libs/RBConsoleFramework.so) Failed to find/load Framework library /lib/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.11’ not found (required by /var/www/cgi-bin/freekut Libs/RBConsoleFramework.so)

It is Centos5.10.
Does Centos6 include proper glibc?[/quote]
You need to upgrade your Linux installation so that you have the current glibc library. Check the version info on the CentOS website.

FYI, CentOS 6.0 is the minimum supported version for Xojo 2013 Release 4.1.