You probably expected this, or not. We have a big announcement today.
Valentina Technology Release 6.5 is now available for download. The big feature announcements are our new Raspberry PI support in our Valentina DB ADKs and Valentina Reports ADKs. We are following our same platform basis for licensing, which means the following for Xojo developers:
- If you have Valentina DB ADK for Xojo (Linux), you can now use the same code to roll out Valentina Database embedded applications to Raspberry PI (Raspbian)
- If you have Valentina DB Reports for Xojo (Linux), you can now use the same code to roll out Valentina Reports embedded applications to Raspberry PI (Raspbian)
- If you have a Valentina Server (Linux) license, it can be rolled out on, yeah, Raspberry PI (Raspbian)
Along with the Server announcement we made with 6.4, that also applies to VDN, which lets you deploy Valentina Server to your customer. VDN includes developer files for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (all X86), but now you have Linux ARM 32 as an option.
We’ve gotten many requests that would allow developers to roll out low powered server devices with Valentina Server, which you know is a three part product:
- Valentina SQLite Database Server (yeah, SQLite based - you can scale up your apps)
- Valentina Database Server (native Valentina DB, our super fast, object-relational database)
- Valentina Reports Server (supports included SQLite Server, Valentina DB Server, and all major DBs like MySQL, Postgre, etc)
OMEGABUNDLE FOR XOJO 2016 CUSTOMERS TAKE NOTE!
Yes, you get it! Download now from the Paradigma Software website
Omegabundle for Xojo 2016 was extended, so if you haven’t gotten it yet, and you dig Raspberry PI, don’t miss out!