Unsealed contents present in XojoFramework.framework

I am attempting to wrap a Xojo application with App Wrapper 3 and running into a “Major Issue” that blocks wrapping from completing, related to the XojoFramework:

Failed to sign /Contents/Frameworks/XojoFramework.framework replacing existing signature unsealed contents present in the root directory of an embedded framework

From what I can tell this appears to usually be an improperly placed file within a framework package, but so far I can’t find anything obvious. Does anyone know how to fix this or if it’s something that needs to be fixed by Xojo?

Are you wrapping in a DropBox or iCloud directory? My understanding of this error message, is that there is a file in the root of the framework (where they shouldn’t be) the times I’ve seen that have been because of a cloud based sharing system screwing up the symbolic links.

Ah, okay, I was wrapping an app that was stored in an iCloud directory, moving it to a folder outside of iCloud first seems to have helped. Thanks!

The issues that systems like iCloud, dropbox and other cause because of how they work is one reason I submitted <https://xojo.com/issue/53006>
Its a never ending stream of “why doesnt this work” kinds of questions