problem which has to be solved ASAP is, that I can’t deploy to cloud server anymore after yesterday’s xojo license renewal.
Aside having installed XOJO 2017r1.1 nothing was changed.
- Webapp on cloud server can be accessed from several PCs and smartphones
- Even posting data from embedded system via Specialurl into MySQL-DB works as before
- Apps are listed at account / cloud / list apps (was not the case yesterday)
- MySQL-DB on cloud server can be accessed by MySQL workbench
- Running the app locally via “run”
What does NOT work:
- Deploy to cloud: "An error occured while communicating with the Xojo servers)
- Build settings / Server: No server selectable with “refresh”
- Edit / Options / Proxy / Test connection says: Connection failed, no access to master server
- Help / My account: “There was an error displaying your account control panel”
Do you have any ideas?