Toolbar

How to add toolbar to default MDI window & how to add programming to particular tab of toolbar

Instead of Menu Bar I want My own designed toolbar in default MDI window…Is it Possible??

Xojo toolbars can only be added to individual windows, not a main MDI window.

I would reconsider MDI anyway.

A possible way is to use a document window at 0, 0, with App.MDIWindow.Width and height of 60 or so for it displays right under the MDIWindow bar and cannot be moved because its bar is hidden. Then you can create a toolbar on it with whatever controls you want.

I do think its time to let MDI rest, though. It is only a ghost of pre-Windows 95 past. It is a miracle it still works under Windows 10.

[quote=262311:@Michel Bujardet]A possible way is to use a document window at 0, 0, with App.MDIWindow.Width and height of 60 or so for it displays right under the MDIWindow bar and cannot be moved because its bar is hidden. Then you can create a toolbar on it with whatever controls you want.

I do think its time to let MDI rest, though. It is only a ghost of pre-Windows 95 past. It is a miracle it still works under Windows 10.[/quote]

sir thank you so much for your help…can you briefly explain the steps,i will be highly obliged :smiley: