There is no application installed for “shared library”

New applications build with 2015R3.0 and Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and RedHat 7.1 can’t run. Now I have made a new app with only one empty window and I get this error when I try to run it:
Coul not display “UserHome”
There is no application installed for “shared library” files.
Do you want to search for an application to open this file?

The app was build in 32bit and 64Bit with the same error.

Is the executable bit/attribute set?

Do you have all the necessary dependencies?

Yes, execute right is set and all libraries are installed. I have some older build Xojo apps (build with beta27 and 2015r2.4 and2.3) in these virtual machines and they are running without any error.

This is the error in /var/log/messages when I start my app :

UserHome doesn’t belong to any package and ProcessUnpackaged is set to ‘no’
Oct 23 14:30:23 myredhat abrt-server: ‘post-create’ on ‘/var/spool/abrt/ccpp-2015-10-23-14:30:23-5486’ exited with 1
Oct 23 14:30:23 myredhat abrt-server: Deleting problem directory ‘/var/spool/abrt/ccpp-2015-10-23-14:30:23-5486’
Oct 23 14:30:31 myredhat fprintd: ** Message: No devices in use, exit

Try to find out what is the problem with “strace”
/usr/bin/strace ./UserHome
execve("./UserHome", ["./UserHome"], [/* 38 vars */]) = 0
— SIGSEGV {si_signo=SIGSEGV, si_code=SEGV_MAPERR, si_addr=0x430ee} —
+++ killed by SIGSEGV (core dumped) +++
Speicherzugriffsfehler (Speicherabzug geschrieben)

the same new build app in 32Bit runs without any error on RedHat 6.1

Now I have checked my old running linux apps that I have build a few weeks ago.

New not running app:
MyTestApp: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, BuildID[sha1]=0xd6c2196a63887ea46dcf4119c0c76ce4fbffe130, not stripped

Old running app:
MyTestApp: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.24, not stripped

Why the new build app doesn’t use the shared libs?

After some intensive investigations I have found the problem. After I have installed an update for VirtualBox from 4.3 to 5.0.8 r103449 the problem exists. All files that are copied via the “Shared folder” feature or “Drag and Drop” from Windows to the virtual Linux system are not able to start. The only way to fix this problem is, to make a zip file from your application and copy it to the linux system. After unzip the file and make it executable, the app runs without any error. I use VirtualBox only on Windows platform (for Mac I use Parallels Desktop). I don’t know if this problem exists on any other platform for VirtualBox.