Thank You for an Amazing Year and Happy Holidays!

As 2023 comes to a close, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the incredible strides Xojo has made this year. The advancements have been nothing short of remarkable, and it’s been truly inspiring to witness the innovation.

A special congratulations to the entire Xojo Team for releasing Android support! This addition has opened up a world of possibilities and expanded the horizons for all of us Xojo enthusiasts. Your dedication and hard work have not gone unnoticed, and we are incredibly appreciative of your efforts in making Xojo even more versatile and powerful.

As we approach the festive season, I’d like to extend warm wishes to all members of this wonderful community. May your holidays be filled with joy, peace, and the company of loved ones. Here’s to a brilliant 2024 filled with exciting projects, successful endeavors, and continued camaraderie within this fantastic forum.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to each and every one of you! :mx_claus:

Thank you :blush:

54 Likes

From the entire team here at Xojo, thank you so much Sascha. You and all Xojo users make it possible for us to do what we love to do each and every day.

32 Likes

I was going to post something like this myself. This is the first release in quite a while that I feel finally addresses issues important to me (and from what I can see, a lot of others). I also congratulate Xojo, and hope this is a harbinger of things to come in future updates: addressing issues with the framework and IDE, increasing performance when possible, and (one can hope) paying meaningful attention to the desktop once again. I have to say, with the improvements in project loading and compiling times, IDE responsiveness, and debugger capabilities, working with Xojo 2023R4 has become a lot more pleasant.

10 Likes

The Xojo team extends heartfelt gratitude to you and all users, enabling us to pursue our passion daily.

1 Like

I add my voice to yours. Thank you Xojo.

4 Likes

良いお年を! /yoi otosi wo/
新年あけましておめでとうございます! /sin nen akemasite omedetou gozaimasu/

Both mean in Japanese:

Happy New Year!

1 Like