Text file or simple printing of source coding

I am a complete newcomer to Xojo and am working my way through the tutorials. However, I’m old-fashioned in that I like to print out a listing of all the coding in a project and use it to look at what I’ve got. Is there a way to do this cleanly? Using the Print command in the File menu creates a lot of distracting and page wasting formatting. As an alternative, can I save a listing of all the coding in a project to a text file and then use a standard text editor to format it as I would like it before printing?

Thanks,

Larry Dworsky

[quote=159442:@lawrence Dworsky]I am a complete newcomer to Xojo and am working my way through the tutorials. However, I’m old-fashioned in that I like to print out a listing of all the coding in a project and use it to look at what I’ve got. Is there a way to do this cleanly? Using the Print command in the File menu creates a lot of distracting and page wasting formatting. As an alternative, can I save a listing of all the coding in a project to a text file and then use a standard text editor to format it as I would like it before printing?
[/quote]

See XjPrint at http://www.rdS.com/

Saving the project in “Xojo Project” format (license required) saves each project item as a separate text file.

Larry:

I understand you, but… isn’t it a waste of time ?

Isn’t it better to have a second monitor to check the code of other part(s) of a project ?

Waste of time:
It will takes you many hours (depending on the project size) to format the project code.

BTW: did you try to print the project ? (I mean: print the whole project, not only the currently open code ?